10.

" Appa, so messy !"
The clothes fell down from Yoongi's hands when heard a squeaky voice behind him. The panic settled once he saw it was only his son.
There, Yoonjun was standing right by the doorframe of his room, judging his father so hard with his little eyes.

He was waiting for his father in the living room after brushing his wet hairs, but when his father took way too long to come he knew he had to see what was he upto.

The little boy walks inside and slammed his hand on his forehead after seeing the mess that his father has made. That explains why he didn't come out.
Yoongi wonders where the boy learnt to act like that from, probably the tv show that he's always watching.

But the mess was real, his clothes covered the whole king size bed from top to the bottom, not even leaving the floor empty.

" Appa can't decide what to wear."
He tries to reason with his doing, so Yoonjun would stop judging him so hard. But that only made Yoonjun judge him even more.

Afterall Yoongi is the one who scolds the boy for taking too long to decide on what clothes he wants to wear and now he's doing the same.
But Yoongi has never done this before, so it only made Yoonjun more suspicious.

Nonetheless the little boy decide to help his father out. He picks up a white button up with little feather design all over. And to pair with that he got his father black pants. He's only four but his fashion sense is better than his father. Even Yoongi is shocked by that.

" Junie ah, thank you. You saved appa."
He picks his son up, giving him a little swing as a form of gratitude.

" Then bring Junie his favorite cake."
" Your wish is my comand sir." Yoongi laughs at his demanding son. Yoonjun sure is a clever child, maybe he got that trait from him.

Once the clothes were finalized, Yoongi put all the rest of the clothes on a bean bag, piling them up like a mountain. He again received a heavy judging glare from Yoonjun at that, but if he started cleaning up the mess they'll surely get late. So, he'll keep all the work for when he comes back from office.

Usually the helper comes in the afternoon so, Yoongi has to make the breakfast himself. He even drops Yoonjun at his school on the way of his office.

Today, they are late because of how Yoongi wasted his time on picking out the best clothes. But he has no regrets, he did that because he just wanted to look good in front of the omega. Just thinking about him make him smile like an idiot.

Yoonjun sees all this, he's afraid that his father might be ill because how he keeps smiling randomly throughout the day.

-

" Appa I'm going! "
Yoonjun announces as he jumps out of the car. His little bag wiggling along his little body. 

" Take care and don't cause any trouble." Yoongi waves his boy goodbye, waiting for his son to disappear inside the school before he could finally drive away.

" Appa! "
Yoonjun stops and turns back to look at his father.
" What? Did you forget something? " Yoongi almost had a mini heart attack at the thought that he would have to go all the way back to their home.

" Appa look very handsome today."
He says showing Yoongi his infamous smile, before finally heading out. Leaving his father a little flustered and all giddy from inside.

-

There was an unusual silence in the office today. It has never been this silent before. Usually the employees happily chat while talking about their daily lives and even Yoongi joins them sometimes too.