69.

By the time Yoongi reached home that night it was already midnight. Yoonjun and Taehyung were already asleep in Yoonjun's room after playing for so long. But Jimin was still awake, despite being tired himself. He couldn't fall asleep knowing Yoongi wasn't back home yet.

So, he was sitting outside in the living room reading one of Yoongi's book under the lampshade. And just as Jimin was about to let himself get dragged fully into the dreamland the sound of door being unlock is heard, scaring Jimin a little.

" Jimin ah? "
Yoongi whispers, his voice low keeping in mind the time. He walks inside with heavy footsteps and saw Jimin sitting there, under the dim light. The right side of his face getting illuminated in the total darkness.

Jimin puts his book down and rushes to hug Yoongi.
Yoongi let his things down too, just so he could wrap his arms back around Jimin.

" Why are you still awake, baby? "
Yoongi sees the bags under Jimin's eyes. He has been really trying his best to adjust into their lifestyle and in return, it's draining the omega's energy very much. But still Jimin doesn't say a single word of complain about it.

" Couldn't sleep without you."
Jimin replies in his cute tone, melting Yoongi's heart. The alpha's arms tighten around Jimin a little more at that statement.

" I'm here now."
Yoongi rubs the sleepy tears away from the corner of Jimin's eyes.
It warms Yoongi's heart to know that there's someone at home waiting for him now.

" Yoonjun? "
He looks around to see if he could find the child staring at him from somewhere, because Yoonjun always refused to sleep until he was back home.

" He tired himself after playing with Taehyung. They both are deep asleep in his room."
Yoongi nods to that, he's glad Yoonjun is already asleep. He doesn't like the child staying up late because of him.

Jimin has already told him about Taehyung and his plan for staying here for sometime and Yoongi had no problem with that. He was infact very happy, knowing how much Jimin and Yoonjun loved spending time with him.

He'd be against the idea of the alpha living with them forever. He's the only person he'd trust his little family with.

" Why don't you wait for me in the bed? I'll join you after changing my clothes."
Jimin firstly frowns at that idea of separating from him. But then he gets happy to think now he can finally sleep in his alpha's arms.

While Jimin waited for Yoongi to come, he kept feeling like something was different about the alpha today, although he can't pinpoint exactly what it is. It's like Yoongi wants to tell him something but he's hesitating.

His thoughts were paused as he felt Yoongi finally sliding in their room.
It feels a little weird to sleep without having Yoonjun by their side. But the child himself suggested that he wanted to sleep with his uncle today, so Jimin had no say in it.
Maybe Yoonjun choose Taehyung over Jimin because he sensed that Taehyung was sad and needed some cheering.

Jimin smiles thinking about how mature and understanding their son is. And it's all thanks to his alpha.

" Our son grew up really well."
Jimin says as Yoongi finally settled on his bed. Jimin soon closes the space between them and relaxed in Yoongi's hold. The room was lit by the two side lamps beside the bed.

" It's all thanks to you, hyung."
Jimin doesn't think, if he had to do all this parenting alone he would have been able to shape Yoonjun into such a good child like he is today.

It's all thanks to Yoongi's parenting skills because he's the one who shaped him into what he is today.

Yoongi smiles at that, not knowing what to say. His alpha is in so much delight with the compliment. After all, he was always worried about if he was a good parent to Yoonjun or not. He kept wondering if Jimin would approve of his parenting method or dislike it.