60.

It's almost been a week since Jimin came to Taehyung's house, a whole week that he has spent in Taehyung's house.
But Taehyung has only seen Jimin a few times. The omega has locked himself in the depths of Taehyung's room.

He still feels the same as the night he heard the most shocking news of his life. After all it'll take him a long time to process something big like this.

He keeps himself isolated most of the time in Taehyung's room and goes outside only once or twice to have meals, that too because Jungkook and Taehyung force him to eat. Even his appetite has gotten smaller and it makes Taehyung and Jungkook worry about him.

" Hyung, didn't eat today too? "
Jungkook asks when he sees the alpha coming back with the plate still full with food in Taehyung's hand. It's in the exact same state Jungkook has given to him, not even a single thing is touched out of it.

Taehyung shakes his head to that, taking a seat opposite to Jungkook. He puts the tray down to hold his head in between his hands.

He looks at Jungkook with a helpless look in his eyes, he feels so vulnerable not being able to help Jimin.
He sees it day and night the internal struggle that his best friend is going through, but even then he is unable to help him.

Jimin had now completely isolated himself from his father, who before he couldn't spend a day without talking to. His phone is dead by now because of not being charged, ot is forgotten at one corner of the room. And he has specially asked Taehyung to not touch the object because he doesn't want to talk to anybody right now.

Even his father shows up everyday in front of Taehyung's house and begs to talk to jimin.
But Jimin is adamant on his decision, he isn't going to waver by the mere apology of the person who ruined his whole life.

Jimin had asked Taehyung to send him away everytime when the old man shows up. He doesn't even go there himself to greet him. He knows his anger would bursts out of him if he met him with his current mental state.

The hatred in his heart wouldn't go away just by apologies. His father ruined his life and no amount of pleas can soften his heart now.

And about Yoongi and Yoonjun... Jimin has been trying not to think about them, but that's the hardest task when that's all that he ever thinks about.
Jimin is afraid to still acknowledge Yoonjun as his child, he's afraid of the hurt he'll experience because of it and he doesn't think he's ready for it yet.

He needs to prepare his heart, to first acknowledge the fact that the child he has been mourning over is not dead and that Yoonjun is that child.

By now Jungkook has somewhat understanding of what is going on too. From all the things happening around him, Jimin crying when he shared his experience about his family, his father showing up everyday but Jimin refusing to see him. He has connected the dots that Jimin's father is the one behind it all.

He has trust on his Yoongi hyung that he would never take such a drastic step that could affect his lover's or his child's life.

As an omega himself, it tears Jungkook from inside as he just imagined what Jimin has gone through. Living through the hell of losing your child only to know a few years later that your child is alive.

He feels sorry for Jimin and has developed a likewise dislike for his father. He doesn't think anyone in this world deserve a parent like that. Even if it might have looked okay in his eyes, he still had no right to destroy Jimin's happy life like this. He doesn't have any right to be called a father after what he did.

" What about Yoongi hyung? How is he? "
Taehyung asks about Yoongi for the first time after everything that had happened. He still feels like it's Yoongi's fault too and he still blames him from keeping everything secret from Jimin.