RECAP TIME!

What we know about Earth:

      -Humans got sick from a virus called FKB-218 and it killed off over half the population.

      -The government covered it up saying it was from pollution.

      -It was really from Clashings, accidentally letting a few of their feshes reproduce with the regular fishes from earth.

     -Turns out rats saved the world with their saliva!

     -Rats became endangered so the Happy Rat society was formed as an Organization.

     -Natural resources like the oceans were getting sparse so the government created laws on cleaning up the world's pollution.

Sarah found a demon-like rat in her house and the Happy Rat Society wanted her to sell her house to them. She brought Sarah and Sam along for the ride to find out more about this creature. The creature leads them to a world called Clashings.

Clashings is the total opposite of the Earth in every way! Apparently they also have an effect on each other.

What we know about Clashings:

     -The pollution started happening around 200-300 years ago.

     -The pollution has been causing mutations on the Clashing's citizens in Apullu Town.

     -Earth is the cause of the pollution but we don't know the full extent on why they are the cause of it.

     -Clashings has a lot of different species and hierarchy.

     -The Founding Families rules over the Clashings.

     -Time runs differently on Clashings than on Earth.

     -Lyndda and Lynor have been trapped on Clashings for over 100 years.

     -Clashings can't stand humans and they are at the bottom of the food chain.

Apparently, the Founding Families are the bosses of the Happy Rat Society. On Earth, Travis found out about Clashings and planning on going there to bring them back. Pue is using Travis to kill Sam, Sarah, and Tony. It looks like it might be a love connection between Gorduoy and Tony..who knows! There might be a love connection between Sam and Travis but Pue might mess it up. Sarah and Sophiy is giving me sparks but you never know with this author..right?!

How did you like this?

Was it quick, simple, and straight to the point?

Would you want me to do a Recap every 5-8 chapters ?