Chapter 25

Travis

As me and Pue arrives at the XF family home, the first thing that comes to my mind is...

Travis Travel Checklist

1.Deodorant

2.Toothpaste and a Toothbrush

3. A pair of clothes

4.Journal

5. Water Bottles

     All of sudden, I have a eureka moment and utters "I think I forgot my water bottles. They do have water in that world..right?"

     Pue side eyes me and mutters "In some places, but you shouldn't be there long enough to need water. Remember you just need to bring the sisters. I don't really care for that weird boy with them. Maybe he needs to stay there..."

    As I begin to sigh, I whisper "Sir, how will I be able to contact you?"

     He blatantly stares at me and says "In that world, everyone is watching you so trust me when I say this...I will be watching you. Therefore, I will be the one to contact you. Also you did eat something before coming here right?"

     I give him a weird look and murmur "No...I mean I ate like a sandwich. Should I have eaten more?"

     Suddenly he stares at me and blurts "Uhh...no reason. You should be fine to eat there...Lets go inside"

     As we walked inside, the portal was the first thing I saw...I wonder how is this portal even possible? Why is it contracted to just that world? Stop with questions and focus on finding Sam and Sarah. Before stepping into the portal, I ask "Is there anything else that I should know? Do you know where I should start?"

    He chuckles and instructs "A friend will be there to help begin your assignment. One last thing...never tell anyone that you are human. That is for your own safety! Now go!

     As I began to step through the hole, a gust of wind flowed through my body. It smelled sweet! The blue grass was so lush and thick. The trees were as long as the sky. Everything was humming with excitement. I'm surprised no one tried to capitalize on this spot! Everyone would pay a fortune just to stay here for night! I could look at this sky forever!

    "Ah hem..."

     As I look up and see a tall person staring at me. As I look closer, I see that he has the ears of a rat, but a human face. He also has human-like legs with rat-like claws for feet. I 've never seen this before..how does he have rat ears and claws? Time to go back to earth!

    "I suggest you don't try to go back that way."

      As I look back for that hole, I can't find it. I turn back and glare at this stranger and hiss "Where is that hole or portal..whatever you want to call it? Who are you?And..how did you know what I was thinking?"

     The stranger smiles and snickers "So..I guess that little human didn't tell you everything..I never liked him. First, once you go through a portal from earth..you can't go through the same one to go back to earth. You'll have to find another portal to go back to earth and those chances are 30% in your language. So you are stuck here for the meantime. Also, If it makes you feel better, I usually read everyone's minds..especially humans."

     What is he talking about? Pue told me that I won't be here for long....Why did he lie? Breathe..First, I need to decide if this stranger is friend or foe before I try to find Sam. I blatantly stare at the stranger and reiterate "What..is..your..name?

     The stranger roars with laughter and snarky replies "If we will be working together... you need to learn who is boss. You follow my orders or you can walk away. But..I don't know how long you will survive...

      Breathe...Think! It would be smart to follow him until I understand how this world works. For now..I'll follow him. As I take a deep breath, I utter "Okay, I'll follow your rules! But we need trust..so let's exchange our names!"

     He smiles and mutters "This human may actually have sense..My name is Gorduoy and it's not nice to meet you!"

I am sorry that I am a few days late with this chapter! Last week was alot for me but as of now, I am back on my regular schedule!

How are y'all feeling knowing that Travis is finally in Clashing's and is one step closer to finding the sisters?

Was the ending surprising to you? I bet you have a lot of questions..