Recap Time!

Sam- She got kidnapped by the Travesura Clan. She agreed to a proposition by the Clan leader (Mr.Demonio) without knowing the details of this agreement. In her defense..she's been tortured for days and her boss poisoned her with a Blac Smuk Burger. It got worse for her.... Now the Travesura Clan erased her memory and put her in an Encierro (Prison).

Author Thoughts:

I feel bad for Sam because she didn't even want to come to Clashing's in the first place!!

Sarah- She started working in the Servant Class under Mr. B. He is a bear that drips lava. He believes that the only way to survive is to follow the rules and keep your head down. He put Sarah under Master Don. He enjoys wreaking havoc in her life. Sarah is at her wit's end with Master Don and she wants to be placed somewhere else... until she gets word that her sister may be in trouble. So it looks like she might be gearing up for the fight of her life.

Authors Thought:

I think Sam's situation may be good for Sarah. Sarah already has an outgoing personality so this might be a good way to make Sarah grow up a little more...

Tony- He works under Gorduoy and he found out some surprising secrets about earth. The fact that all of the technology on earth was made from Clashings and that they knew that technology is civilization killer is messing with his brain. He is second-guessing himself because everything that he perceives to be true turns out false. Sarah also told him that Sam may be in trouble so it looks like he might use all his resources to save her even if it messes up a few relationships.

Author Thought: So If I found that all this technology around me was planted on earth to be a civilization killer... that would mess with my brain. I'm so used to being around technology that if I had to go cold turkey on it, it would be so hard

Gorduoy- He had a rough childhood and he works covertly under Mr. Demonio. He just wants to know about his parents since he is half human. The very thing that he despises ..is the very thing that runs in his blood. He was tasked with covertly assisting in kidnapping Sam, Sarah, and Tony. Also, He has to kill Travis...

Author Thought: This made my heart break because at first, he seems like a good guy. Now learning that he's working with the same people that kidnapped Sam is heartbreaking.... I still have some hope that he may make everything alright

Lynor and Lyndda- At first..they seem like a nice couple but everything is fake! They are not in a relationship and they assisted in getting Sam kidnapped.... At this point, they just want to go home.

Author Thoughts: It seems like everyone in this book is fake. I always have some type of hope for a character and they do me wrong like this...In their defense, they have been stuck on Clashing's for hundreds of years, and working with the Travesura clan might be their one-way ticket out of Clashing's. So if it means throwing some of their people under the bus then they will do it.

Travis- He finally made it to Clashing's and met everyone's fan favorite Goudroy. But it seems that it was short-lived because he fainted right when he got to Apullu Town!

Author Thoughts: I feel bad for him because he didn't know what he was getting into... like he packed to go to Clashing's like he was going on a trip. He may have met his grim reaper (Goudroy)

Overall..this book is crazy and makes me triple-think everyone that comes my way haha. Hopefully, some new characters may come up soon to bring in the sunshine *eye wink*