Chapter 30

Tony and Sarah

As we sit down at the bar, Clublu comes over and laughs "I would have never guessed that I would see you two here again. Especially looking like this...Boy, last time I saw you..you had a different eye color, and girl those dark spots are beginning to pop up on your face."

     Tony interrupts him and asks "Dark spots? I don't see anything.."

      Clublu sighs and says "it's usually invisible to the naked eye. I can see it because..welp it doesn't matter. What can I get you two for some grub?"

     Sarah sighs and pleads "How about after work we meet up and you can tell me more about these dark spots on me? Old me would have never believed him but anything is possible now...

      Clublu responds "Fine..let's meet in seven hours. Just hang tight and relax until then...I'll get you food on the house!"

     Tony starts staring holes into Sarah's face. He mentions "I really don't see anything. That is weird, but what is not weird in this world? Speaking of weird...what's going on with Sam?"

     Sarah motions for him to get closer and she whispers "Remember how Lyynda told us that she was doing training and we can't disturb her while she is at training? Well, I asked my boss to look into it and see if Sam is doing alright...He basically told me to stop asking questions about her. He had already given up on Sam before looking into her... Like he knew something. He told me that people go missing when they ask too many questions. Now, you know Sam.."

     Tony nods his head and responds "Yeah, she is worse than me when it comes to asking questions. Wait..you don't think someone took her?"

     Sarah looks at Tony and utters "That's exactly what I think happened and our nice "friends" that we live with may or may not be involved with it."

     Tony laughs so hard that he begins coughing. He laughingly says "This is not one of those agent movies when our saviors are actually our captors....Shit! I let my guard down way too much. Gorduoy did tell us to not believe everything we see or hear. What if this entire time, he's been subtly warning us?"

     Sarah gives Tony a grave expression and asks "Yeah..warning us. But for what?"

     Tony sits back and says "Don't you mean for who? And If our earth government was shady then it's possible Clashing's government could be the same way. Actually Gorduoy told me... "

     Suddenly Clublu comes over with two Black Smuk and Blac Smuk Burgers. He happily says "Ok try the Black smuk burgers. The only twist is that it has cactus seeds in the burger instead of the cactus pricks! Enjoy."

      When he left, Tony turns to me and says "Gorduoy showed me something that might be of some use to finding Sam. He has surveillance all around Clashings! If we could get to that room without him finding out, then we could see where the last place Sam was in Clashing's. But..."

       Sarah interrupts him and blurts "No buts..I am tired of us always second-guessing everything since we got here. Yes this is a new world and yes we don't know the laws that much, but people are universal! Greediness and selfishness are universal! No matter where we go in this world or if we end up in another dimension ...people will always make decisions that have the best outcome for themselves! So let's sneak into that control room and find my sister! But first...Let's eat!"

     Tony slowly nods his head and mumbles "I don't know Sarah. Ever since I got here, the things that I perceived to be true have turned out to be false. And everything that was false turns out to be true in a sense....It makes me second guess everything because this amazing brain of mine is useless here. Gorduoy told me that everything from earth..."

     Sarah interrupts him and asks "Is your name Tony?"

    Tony replies "Yes."

     Sarah asks "Do you like making inventions?"

    Tony laughingly "Of course...who do you take me for? A simpleton ahah?"

     Sarah smiles and says "Now that's the Tony I love and hate! Look, you don't know everything about Clashing's, but you can learn about this world! Take it a day at a time and that control room is where we need to start. We can also check on where Lyynda and Lynor have been going while we've been at work. My gut is telling me to check for that..."

    Tony beams "Well if your gut is telling you to check on them then let's do it!"

     Clublu walks back to our table and interrupts "Here is your receipt! Please come back!"

    Tony chimes in "Oh I thought this was on the hou..."

     Clublu blabbers "Also double check the receipt if the price is right!"

     Tony and Sarah look at the receipt and see a note on the receipt. It says

     -If you want to learn more about Sam then meet me at " 2112 Ale Apullu le"

        Sarah freezes and sinks down her chair.

      Tony looks up at him and says "Yes..this is the correct amount thank you! We will come back. The food was great!

italic-Internal Dialogue

I know you are finally relieved that Sarah and Tony is finally checking on Sam! 

I bet Clublu surprised you! Will he help them or lead them to a trap?