Author's Notes

Haii!!

Long time, no see.

So, I've had a few questions regarding a sequel for Dear Leo. I thought I'd just do an update rather than answering everything individually.

Sequel? Maybe.

If there is a sequel it will probably happen around the Summer, and I will let you know if it is going to happen. For now it's possible. I might try writing something that isn't Area 11, I'm not sure yet. But sequel is a possibility!

Before I even consider some sort of plot for another story I'm going to go through and edit this one, just to sort out some stuff (e.g- I got eye colours wrong and the police station bit was a little bit shit), and just try and make it a bit better, since some of it was quite rushed and I want to make it good.

So chances are you wont see much of me for another month or two, I'll just be editing this and stuff! (I'm always lurking on Tumblr, so I'll probably forget to do that most of the time!).

In the meantime, PEACE OUT! Stay awesome and keep being fabulous, you lot! I'll let you know when the next story rocks up!

Midnight

P.S - AREA 11 ALBUM IN NOVEMBER HOLY BUTTS

P.P.S - I AM SEEING FALL OUT BOY IN OCTOBER EEEEEEEE

P.P.P.S - My good buddy Bev set up a YouTube channel (Queen Leppy) so if you want, could you show her some love? Her first video isn't half bad at all!

Ok, now I'm actually done.

Midnight