Chapter 12

𝓓𝓪𝓷𝓽𝓮

   I'm fucked. Truly fucked. What is it about this woman that makes me go crazy? Never have I ever gotten jealous, and here I am about to lose my shit because someone got the luxury of hearing what's mine. That laugh that shot straight to my dick and a smile that did things to my heart. I'm pissed at how she makes me feel, and maybe it's because she's something new, and that's the reason I'm acting like a fucking teenager now experiencing pussy for the first time.

If I fuck her, maybe things will go back to normal. Or I'll crave her even more than I do now. That thought alone annoys me, and I want to use her for my own fucking pleasure. Make her cum over and over for making me feel these things. But I won't. Not yet. Not until she's ready.

And I'm fighting so hard not to bend her over and fuck her as she looks at me with those doe eyes. Even when she follows my instructions. I was certain she wouldn't, but I won't think about that.

She wants this just as much as I do. If I slip my hand up her dress, I'll find her drenched and needy. I took a few steps, closing the distance between us. Marianne's ass is flushed against my hard dick. Even with all this clothing, I can feel how warm her pussy is.

My hands are on her ass, kneading the soft flesh. Curse her for being so perfect. And because I'm pissed, my hand connects to her right cheek. The sound echoed off the walls, along with a moan. She fucking moans.

"Place your hands on the glass,"

Marianne does as she's told. I take a seat next to her. Teasingly, I caress the tips of my fingers up her thigh and under her dress. I grab the lace material covering her and pull it down, exposing her to me.

Her juices glisten in the light, and I find myself mesmerized by the sight. What should I do with her. Should I finger her until she's coming, all over my fingers, or fuck her with my tongue.

I rub my thumb against her clit, eliciting a small whimper from Marianne. I continue the action, watching her reaction. She has her eyes closed, a tight grip on the couch instead of resting on the glass, and I don't think she realizes how she's pushing back on my hand. Pulling away from her. Marianne finally opens her eyes, but they aren't on me. She looks down at the people partying.

"Dante," she whispers. "Can they see us?"

They can't. But she doesn't need to know that. "Why? Do you like the idea of people watching you getting off?" I resume my actions from earlier. Putting more pressure on her clit.

She doesn't give me an answer. I dip my finger in, a small gasp leaves her lips. The sound makes my dick strain against my pants. I add another finger, and it goes in with ease because of how wet she is.

"Fuck," she moans.

I could get off on her sounds alone. She's just so fucking beautiful and it fucking pains me to admit it. I thought she would be like every other woman, but she isn't. And I get it, I wanted her. I still do and I hate that whatever she asks of me, I would do.

I reposition her so she's above me, giving me access to her breast. With my free hand, I slip her dress down exposing them to me.

Marianne's watching me now, lust swirling in those beautiful eyes. I dip my tongue out, flicking her hardened nipple with the tip of my tongue. Her eyes flutter and she's pushing them in my face. My fingers are now slowly thrusting as I suck her breast, leaving my mark all over them. 

Claiming her as what she truly is, mine. Mine for me to fuck and to use as I see fit.

I watch as her hand snakes down her stomach. She rubs small circles against her clit. Her moans are like music to my ears. It's only a song I get to hear. Whenever, wherever I want. A man could get addicted to her. I fear I'm already addicted.

"I'm so close."

I rest my head on the couch, watching her, loving what I'm seeing. I tuck some loose strands of her hair behind her ear.

"Dante," she moans. Fuck, my name on her tongue should be a sin, a fucking sin. "I'm close."

I remove my fingers from her pussy. A whimper leaves her lips.

"Why did you stop?"

Grabbing her wrist from her clit, I wrap it behind her back. Restraining her from reaching her orgasm. I'm a sick fuck and I'm still pissed at her, even if I want to see what she looks like coming.

"Will you do it again?" I ask.

"What?"

"Let another man see that smile," I kiss her collarbone. "Hear your laugh." Then her neck.

Marianne's knees give out and she straddles my lap. Her warm pussy right by my hard cock. It takes everything in me not to fuck her right there and then. But I don't. She needs to beg me to fuck her.

"Are you serious?" Her voice is breathless.

"Yes, Marianne. Will you?" I place my other hand on her waist, grinding my hips into her. I can't help myself. Around her, I'm starved and she's the sustenance I need to survive.

 "There's only one right answer. Tell me you won't and I'll let you come."

I continue to ground my hips up so she can feel how much I want her. The hand that was on her waist is now by her pussy, rubbing small slow circles against her clit with my thumb.

"I won't," she groans. "just let me come. Please, let me fucking come."

I quicken my paste. Marianne grinds her pussy against my dick as she chases her orgasm. She has a tight grip on my shoulders. Her face is inches from mine, if one of us were to move forward our lips would touch. And I could swallow up those beautiful moans.

Her eyes are on me. Like she knows what I'm thinking. As though she wants it to happen. But she tilts her head back as she comes. Her moans echo throughout the room.

——