Extended Epilogue

Two Years Later

The sun beams through the window, casting a beautiful glow on my wife. I'm sat by the window, a cigarette between my fingers.

She's the most beautiful thing I've ever laid my eyes on. And she's mine for the rest of my life.

I watch as Marie stirs in her sleep and I put my cigarette out. I start towards her taking in her beauty. Her brown hair is spread across the pillow, her lips slightly parted.

Her breast peak out from underneath the blanket and I watch as they rise and fall. Thoughts of last night run through my head.

Marie on her back taking me ever so slowly as I make love to her, over and over again. As she whispers and moans into my ear.

And now I want to taste her, feel her coming on my tongue. I remove the blanket covering her, exposing her breast to the sunlight.

A fucking Goddess.

I place a soft kiss against her lips, traveling down her body to where I want her most. She shifts, now on her back and legs spread for me.

I kiss her clit before slowly swiping my tongue against the bud, then spreading her lips. One long swipe from her entrance to her clit has my cock hardening to the point it hurts.

Fucking Ambrosia.

A soft moan leaves her lips and she stirs again. I'm not trying to wake her but simply wanting to enjoy myself and the taste of her.

It takes five minutes total before she comes to. She groans and I watch as she blinks away the sleep.

I swirl my tongue around her clit and I watch her block the sun with her hand.

"Good morning, mi amore." I say between licks.

"Mm, a good morning indeed." She sighs. "Was last night not enough for you?"

I remove myself from her once again so I can speak. I insert two fingers and rub her clit with my thumb.

"I'll never get enough of you. I'd eat you for every meal if you'd let me." I kiss her clit and I continue to finger her.

Marie's breathing becomes uneven and I know she's near. I take her clit back into my mouth as I finger her, bringing her to climax.

I watch as pure bliss transforms onto her face. Fuck, I'll never get tired of seeing that look on her face. I'll never get tired of her.

"I love you," I say in between kisses.

"I love you more."

"Come here." I scoop her up and take her towards our bathroom helping her clean up, as she gets dressed I change the bed sheets, again.

Once she's done, I take hold of her and take her back to our bed. It's still pretty early so I still have time to stay in bed with my wife and enjoy her warmth.

We settle into a comfortable silence, her stroking my hair and I listening to her heartbeat.

The silence is broken by rattling. Marie chuckles and it brings a smile to my face. Our bedroom door slowly opens and the soft sound feet pitter-patter against the tile floors.

The bed rustles as someone struggles to get up. I untangle myself from Marie and spot a tiny head filled with brown hair.

I peak over and I'm met with beautiful big brown and eyes. "Up," she says as she stretches her hands towards me and how can I say no.

I swiftly grab my daughter placing her between me and Marie. She places a kiss on her mother's cheek then snuggles into the new bedding.

"Hello, my little rose." Marie pokes into the blanket making Briar giggle. I watch as she continues to tickle her while peppering her with kisses. Briar's laughter bounces off the walls.

And in this moment right here, I'm content. Marie has shown me that I'm capable of being love, by her and by our beautiful daughter who looks at me like I'm her entire world.

I guess I am because these two our mine. As much as she's bound to me I'm bound to her. Forever.