Chapter 13

𝓜𝓪𝓻𝓲𝓮

   The first thing I feel when I wake up is strong arms around me. When I open my eyes, I see a mess of dark hair. Close enough for me to smell. It smells like mint, like him.

Memories of last night come rushing back. Blood rushes to my face, and my body feels warm because Dante's holding me and I'm embarrassed. Last night was ... thrilling. That's the only word I can use to explain what took place.

When his lips were on my body, his big hands cupped my breast. And his fingers felt so different compared to mine.

I didn't care if the people downstairs could have seen us, I just wanted to chase my orgasm. And what I had to say to get to my orgasm. I was high on lust and wasn't thinking straight.

Wait, when did we get home? I look around the room. It's Dante's. The room is just like mine but gloomy.

Dante groans in his sleep, turning his position and taking me along with him. His thigh pressed against my pussy. A soft gasp leaves my lips. He's awake. He pulls me closer to him, then buries his face in my neck taking a deep breath. I stop breathing like I'm face-to-face with a predator. One wrong move and he may pounce. I can feel his dick against my thigh, which I'm sure wasn't intentional. Almost every man wakes up with morning wood, but not every man wakes up with a woman in their arms willing to solve that problem.

I shouldn't, but I want to. I want to make him feel good, exactly like he did to me last night.

"Good morning." His voice is a few octaves deeper and the vibration sends a wave through my body.

"Good morning," I breathe.

I feel like all the air is being sucked out of the room. My thoughts are now all over the place. I can't think straight or focus on anything other than his hard dick against my thigh.

"Um, your ... thing is pressing against me." He doesn't move though and I don't want him to.

"Just ignore it, it'll go down eventually,"

"I can help if you want," I rush out. My face is probably red as a tomato.

Dante stiffens. "No need, it's fine."

Why am I disappointed?

"Okay, if you say so."

"Have you ever given one before?"

He got me there. I'm a virgin of course I haven't given anyone a blow job, let alone a hand job. It's not that I didn't want to, I never dared to do it.

Dante moves our positions again. This time he's on his back while I sit on his lap. His dick is right where I want him. Or don't want him. I don't know. He cocks his brow at me, then I remember he asked me a question.

"No, I haven't," He looks like he doesn't believe me. "Seriously, I've never touched a dick."

He chuckles. And I can't help but smile because I hardly get to hear him laugh or even see him smile. Then his words from last night replay in my head. I don't smile around him either. It's not like he's given me a reason to.

"I like seeing you smile," his hand comes up to caress my cheek.

Pressing my hand into his palm, I savor the feeling. My phone then rings bringing me out of whatever trance I was in. I stiffen. What the hell am I doing? This ... is too intimate. I was crazy when I thought I wouldn't fall for him if I forbade him from kissing me. It seems no matter what I'll fall for him and he won't even reciprocate the feelings.

The ringing stops and the mood in the room changes. I can feel it and Dante can too. I'm great at hiding my feelings but it doesn't matter with him. His expression is no longer soft and relaxed, his exterior has hardened.