Chapter 27

𝓜𝓪𝓻𝓲𝓮

   Chet didn't take my declaration of love lightly.

"Let's see if he'll love you when another man has touched what's his." He pulls something from his pocket, then ties it around my mouth.

"Do you think he'll love you when I've fucked you, hm?" He slightly removes my bounds from the chair, only to tie them back and tighter. Only this time, my hands aren't behind my back.

The fucker is gonna have bruises all over my wrists. He does the same to my feet.

I'm no longer sat on a chair but the cold floor. A shiver racks its way through my body. I lay still as he pulls at the tulle. Lucky for me, I'm still somewhat clothed.

His eyes roam over my body hungrily. I should be disgusted, but I'm used to men looking at me like that. The thoughts running through their mind.

"You're so beautiful," his hands land on my waist, they slowly slide from there to grope my breast. "So beautiful."

I take a deep breath. You can do this Marianne.

Chet gasps, as my hands touch his thighs. I look at him through my lashes, as my hands venture his body. I've touched him multiple times, with him being my ex-dance partner. But never in a sexual way.

Guess there's a first time for everything. He seems taken aback by my actions, at first. Reveling in the feel of my touch.

He takes hold of my wrist, stopping my movements. His breathing is out of control and I don't dare look below his belt.

"What tricks are you playing at?" his voice is a few octaves deeper and the sound does nothing to me. He removes my gag so I can talk.

"I think you're right," I whisper. "He doesn't deserve me. But I have no choice but to be with him or my siblings would get hurt. You know how much I care about my family."

His grip on me loosens a bit, I slip my hands out and continue touching him.

"I want to be with you, Chet. I truly do," I sigh. I'm dragging my nails on his abdomen. "But I can't. He'll kill us both."

"He'll never find us," he grunts.

I still for a split second. Luckily he doesn't notice and I continue touching him. "Take your shirt off," I tell him.

He does, throwing it somewhere in the distance. It lands with a soft thud. Maybe on furniture?

"He'll never find you, he can't hurt you. I can't promise he won't hurt your siblings, but at least you'll be safe." his hands land on my breast groping them.

It's taking everything in me not gauge his eyeballs out. But I need him to drop his defenses.

"So," he takes a deep breath. "you'll be mine?"

I nod. I can't bring myself to say those words. Saying them might make me bring up the bile in my stomach.

"Kiss me," I can feel him. His hard on, his hands, his words. He's touching me everywhere and it's making my skin crawl.

I shake my head no. He doesn't like that. "I would rather we not do this on the floor. I want our first time to be special." I arch into his touch, hating every second of this.

He steps away from me, the light that was just above us now covers the entire room.

It's some kind of basement. There's a bed along with a faucet in the corner, guess that explains the smell and the sound of dripping water.

Chet gently lifts me and brings me to the bed. Definitely not how I expected my wedding day to turn out. I'm sure right now I would be on my way to my honeymoon, instead I'm here.