Chapter 19

𝓓𝓪𝓷𝓽𝓮

My hands caress every part of Marianne. No skin was left untouched. Her skin is as smooth as silk, even now, she still smells like lavender, but there's another scent. She smells like me—peppermint with a hint of smoke.

I want this moment to last forever. To savor every second, every moan, every gasp. Every sound she makes, I want to be embedded in my brain. I want her to swim in a pool of pleasure when I am done with her because she deserves that. I'm afraid she'll disappear if I close my eyes for more than a second.

Marianne's soaking wet and gripping me tightly as I dip two fingers past her entrance. My eyes locked onto her face, taking in every expression and every sound.

Her moans are a beautiful tune only I can hear. I won't be able to get her out of my head after this. As much as I hate how she makes me feel, I love it right now. I love how she looks. And I love that I'm the one who's made her a mess.

I watch her expressions turn to pure bliss as she comes over my fingers.

"God, that felt amazing," she sighed.

Her body squirms as I place a kiss against her clit, swirling my tongue on the bundle of nerves. I'm sure she needs time to catch herself, but she tastes so fucking good, I can't help myself. Grabbing her thighs, I push them toward her chest. Her glistening core on display for me.

"Such a pretty pussy," I murmur.

A soft gasp leaves her lips as I swipe my tongue from her opening to her clit. Our eyes connect and I watch her as I circle her clit slowly with my tongue. My grip on her thighs tightened when her eyes fluttered shut.

Watch me fuck you with my tongue.

My grip on her thighs tightened anytime she looked away from me or tries to close her eyes. I love the taste of her, it's addicting. She's addicting.

I keep hold of one of her thighs while I use my other hand to slide two fingers inside her. Pushing them up and down, so that I hit exactly where she likes. I watch as her mouth forms an O-shape. Her lips are perfect. I want to taste them, feel them, conquer them. Swallow each breath, each moan, and every sound. I want to consume her very being. Right now, I'm stranded on an island, and Marianne is what I need to survive. Without her, I'm as good as dead. Empty.

"Dante," she moans. Her hips buck when I touch that spot she loves. She's close, so fucking close. I've only fucked her with my fingers twice, but that was enough for me to pick up on signs. To learn her body better than her.

I need to be inside her. Feel her warmth wrapped around me. I place a soft kiss against her clit before removing my fingers. The urge to kiss her right now is so fucking strong. So, she too can taste herself on my lips, my tongue.

But I guess my fingers are gonna have to do for now. I grab her chin forcing her mouth open, then slid my fingers into her mouth. She slowly sucks cleaning herself off my fingers.

I remove my fingers then grip the base of my dick, stroking slowly. A shiver slides its way down my spine from Marianne's gaze. She's driving me crazy.

"You have no idea what you do to me," I groan.

Tauntingly, I slide the tip of my dick between her folds. She repositions herself so she's on her elbows, taking in everything. I continue to do that a few times. As much as I'm teasing her, I'm making myself wait, but I like how frustrated she looks right now.

Having torture the both of us enough, I position myself at her opening and slowly push. She grips onto my arms, her nails breaking skin. The pain only adds to my pleasure, and I continue to steadily thrust my way to the hilt. Once I'm fully inside, I wait.