Chapter 23

𝓜𝓪𝓻𝓲𝓮

I'm second guessing having a bachelorette. As of right now I could be in bed cozied up with some blankets and a book.

Sadly, I'm in the club watching half naked men and women dance. I mean I have an amazing view, but I'm not really in the partying mood.

"Let's play a drinking game!" Violet shouts over the music.

How do I tell my best friend that my future husband told me not to drink and the stupid lovesick part of me wants to listen to him?

"I'm down, I need the juicy deets." Isa smirks as she calls over a waitress.

Carmen looks like she's seen a ghost, and I can guess why. My baby sister is as pure as pure comes, so this game is set against her.

"Okay, so here's how this is going to work, basically never have I ever and if you haven't you drink. Easy peasy."

"Isn't that a little unfair?" Carmen asks. "Aren't you suppose to drink if you've done it?"

I try not to laugh, as if Vi would make it easy for her.

"Nope. Then you'll just stay sober."

"This is bullying," she pouts.

"Hey on the bright side, your sister hasn't done much either."

The game starts and of course, Isa and Violet ask questions that Carmen has no choice but to drink to. I on the other hand, I'm in the clear for now.

"Okay okay," Isa starts. "Never have I ever gone skinny dipping." Carmen drinks and she waits for me to as well. When I don't, her eyes widen, I simply shrug. "Wait you have?"

"Violet made me do it."

That's the thing about Violet, she always drags me into doing crazy shit and I love her for it. Without her, my would actually be pretty boring.

"Never have I ever done it in the ass" Isa goes again. And we all look at her, then we all drink, even Violet.

"Wow, you're kinky." Carmen says.

And I can't hold it in anymore, I burst out laughing and so does the others.

"If you think anal sex is kinky Carmen, you have a lot to learn."

Oh God, why are we talking about anal sex. On the bright side, they're targeting Carmen and not me and I guess that's a good thing.

Then an image of Dante appears.

Fuck. This man still has a hold on me. I think, no matter what he'll still have a hold on me and I hate that because all I want is to forget these feelings. I want to go back to when we first met and start again.

A fresh start, where I actually follow through with my rules. I got a taste of something new and immediately got addicted.

But there's a part of me that would go through it all over again. The heartbreak and all, God I'm pathetic.

We continued playing the game and the girls were so drunk they haven't noticed that I switched out my drinks and theirs to a shot of water. I had one shot and after that, I've been taking shots of juice and on our second round of drinks, I told the waitress to replace them with water.