Chapter 20

𝓜𝓪𝓻𝓲𝓮

Between my legs burns, but I like it. Every time I shift or move slightly, it sends a burning sensation throughout my entire body, and memories of last night surface. I take in a deep breath before stretching, hearing a few pops.

When I open my eyes, I notice I'm alone. According to the clock on Dante's nightstand, it's almost noon. There's also a note.

I'll be back at noon

Okay, then, he'll be back soon. It just occurred to me that I don't have Dante's phone number. I mean he's more than capable of getting mine, so why hasn't he? I'm still naked but don't feel sticky, I actually feel clean and refreshed, despite the ache between my legs.

I wince as I sit up, covering myself with the comforter. Last night was ... amazing. We went for hours, and his lips on my body felt exhilarating. And the noises he made, fuck. Dante's practically a sex God and it filled me with pride that I was the reason why he was making those noises. The reason he was turned on.
And I'm pretty sure I squirted but it's all so foggy.

Still, although the night went well, something was bugging me. I'm not sure what.

The door to the room was swung open and in walked a woman. Her strawberry-blonde hair is tied into a messy bun. She wore simple blue jeans and a white T-shirt. Blue eyes stare at me, a shocked expression on her face. What the fuck?

"Who are you?" I held the comforter closer to my chest. Why the hell is there a woman in my house?

Instead of answering my question, she heaved an annoyed sigh. Then took in the room, and I did as well. My clothes that were discarded onto the floor last night are now sitting in a basket next to Dante's dresser. What is she looking for?

"Hello?"

"Look," she gave me a pointed look. "you had your fun but now it's time to go. Dante won't be happy when he sees that you're still here. I'm actually surprised that he even brought you here."

What? She thinks I'm what ... a little fling?

I couldn't say anything. Too many questions were swirling in my head and I also wanted to laugh at her assumption.

"Great, a dumb one." she rolled her eyes.

"I'm sorry? You barge into my house and then have the audacity to assume that I'm a, what, one-night-stand? Then turn around and call me dumb. Who the fuck do you think you are?"

"Your house?" she screams, then turns into a fit of laughter. "Good one, I think I would know if Dante was thinking of having a personal slut living with him. Now get your shit and leave before I make you."

"I would like to see you try," I glared at her. Stepping off the bed, I head over to Dante's dresser pulling one of his shirts on. "The second you lay your hands on me you'll regret it."

Where the fuck is Xander? He usually watches the house like a hawk, how the fuck did she get in? "Now, your last warning, get out of my house." she doesn't budge. Fine.

I march toward her, grab her by the shirt and haul her ass out of the room. She's too shocked to react until I'm pulling her down the stairs. Only then does she pull away from me.