II

Chapter 2 - Time Crunch

—2nd Person POV

your usual expressionless face was more expression-ful than usual at the moment. It was the most emotion Mikey has ever seen you have in a long time. It was kind of odd to see. What exactly happened?

A few minutes ago

Draken was still holding your hand as you both walked the hallway passing the rooms which emmitted ungodly sounds you never want to hear.

Cringe filled your expressionless face when you hear something fall in some room. 'Jeez, are people doing it on the floor now? I give credit to Ken-chin for dealing with this everyday..'

You jolt up stiffly and blush a tiny bit as you hear clapping from the other room. A bit overwhelmed with the heated noises from behind the locked doors, you unconsciously pull yourself towards Draken a bit more. Now, you are hugging his arm with your chest pressing against it.

Did you know it? nope. Did he notice it? um, hell yeah he did. He chuckled as he looked down to your uncomfortable figure.

"If you keep that up then you'll end up sounding like them in a few minutes."

You gulped at the sound of that and looked up towards the male. He looked at you with low half-lidded eyes with a slight perverted glint. Your eyes then filled with embarrassment and fluster, but face still stone cold.

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA IM KIDDING." The blonde laughed, playing with your feelings just to see your reaction. You both kept walking with you now only lightly gripping his sleeve.

Back to present

You sat yourself down on Drakens bed and sighed, 'what the fuck' you thought. You peered over to where Draken might be only to see a Mikey running at you full throttle. "(Nickname)-Chinnnn!!"

"Good morning to you too, Jirō-chin." The sides of your lips perked up a bit into an unnoticeable smile.

Mikey took note of it though. He smiled a toothy grin and plopped down on top of you on the bed. His head was on your chest and arms loosely around your waist. Giving your stomach a firm nuzzle, He makes himself comfortable and scoots closer to you by positioning himself to the right side of you.

"Are you hungry?" You ask—completely overlooking Mikey's actions a minute ago. He nods his head aggressively up and down with stars popping out his eyes.

You pat his head and sit up from your comfortable position. You pick up your bag and pulled out a pretty blue colored tin box. You opened it up to see the great—Manjiro Sano—basically drooling.

It was packed with Octopus shaped sausages, perfectly cooked beef skewers, stir fry vegetables, and bonito flakes. It was simple but looked glorious. The dessert consisted of a pudding-like substance in a little cup the size of his palm.

'Wait. Where's the flag?' Draken, the MVP of today, suddenly appeared with a flag which represented some random mascot and stuck it into the rice It was complete. Since the box was made out of tin, the food was still warm. PERFECT.

Mikeys dark eyes glistened at the look of the bento. He started chowing down with rainbows behind him playing the role as background dancers as he pranced around the room in happiness.

You then calmly sat down ontop of the bed again and signaled Draken to sit down in front of you so you can braid his hair. He got the signal and sat down, giving you a brush for extra help with the tangles.

He opened his laptop and answered some emails and looked up parts for his motorcycle. You were gently brushing through his locks as he researched.

It's obvious that he doesn't usually have a lot of time to do his own things and hobbies so you are simply helping him.