XXIV

⚠️ Just so my favorite pimps (all of you) know, i changed the love interests page. I have all the KNB miracles as love interests now + Taiga.

—2nd person POV

You marched down the isles of your school. It seemed like life was starting to move forward again.

"(FIRST NAME)-CCHI!!" Kise screamed when he saw you, dashing so fast to embrace you, you couldn't even prepare for his death hold.

"HH-HE..Y RYOHH..TA" you struggled to greet, attempting to find strength to pull him off.

"Wait.. is that (Last Name)-chan??!" A girl with pink hair gasped, before jumping into the bone-crushing hug. Her boobs pressed on your back shoving you more into Kise's suffocation chamber.

FUCK WHAT DO I DO? I CANT EVEN BREATHE!! you panicked.

"M-MOMOIIIIIII—AHHENFHEURIFJFH" you managed to utter.

Momoi Satsuki

(I don't think i'm ever getting over how fucking ginormous her jugs are

(I don't think i'm ever getting over how fucking ginormous her jugs are. This picture does not do her justice by any means. She can suffocate me with those tanks fr).

"That's enough, Satsuki, Ryota." an authoritive voice commanded the two dumb and perky, good looking students.

The two let go almost immediately and apologized to you. Akashi simply sighed at stared at you trying to catch your breath.

"Anyway, why haven't you been at school for the past week, hmm, (First Name)?"

You gulped. Holy shit, Chief, make sure to make my coffin purple. I've always wanted to stand out even when i'm dead—

"Uhm.. Personal issues I-I've had to handle. Nothing much. Is there perhaps something I missed when I was gone..?"

"Indeed there was." Akashi stated professionally, "You have to make up a math test, a chemistry quiz, an essay, fitness testing, and coaches wrath during practice later."

HOLY SHIT, ALL THAT?!?! Man this 2nd year intimidates me like no other..

"HUH?! ALL THAT?? DAMN (FIRST NAME)-SENPAI YOURE GOING TO HAVE TO COUNT YOUR DAYS." Aomine cackled, slapping his hand on top of your head and giving you an affectionate nuggie.

You gave him a blank stare, "Shut up, bitch you look like you go 'weewoo' on the heehaa."

"what does that even mean." he commented with a raised brow.

"I don't know, it just seemed like the right thing to say."

DIIIINGGG DIIIIINGGG DIIING