XXVII

hey y'all im back 😋🤞

—2nd person pov

Once you heard everything occuring during the exchange of The Hanmas and Kokonoi, your head drew a conclusion after you ran off.

You needed to go to sleep.

Yup.

Not going to go confront Takemichi or Chifuyu, not go on a late night ride, not go to Chief injured ass and melt down, naww.. thats weak shit.

Sleep 👍‼️

You soon realized that those horrific, blood curdling nightmares of yours were actually visions that would predict the future if nothing would be changed. Just like Takemichi.

Unlike him though, your ability was way less useful. Your visions are always vague and short, but they clearly show you the end result most of the time.

Plus, you also had no intention on telling anyone. You were afraid that if Takemichi knew, he's start slacking more and rely more on your ability—in which you still don't know how it works.

I mean, can you blame yourself? Around 3 months ago the two of you got jumped by a bunch of nutjobs and you said you'd back him up.. you ended up doing everything as Takemichi focused more on getting away and dodging. Yet he still got beat up.

As fucked up as it is, you needed him on his toes if you were going to help him save everyone.

You prayed to whatever god was actually out there that'd you'd get a vision tonight. You've made multiple attempts on figuring out what triggered them  But, now that you have a reason why you need one, it makes your experiments more important.

You tried hardcore yoga lessons with Kazutora to relax your mind and soul, nothing happened. An attempt at doing Taiju's workout regimen for a good nights sleep, no vision either.

Tonight, however, was the night you needed it. Too many damn questions, too much shit on the line, lets just hope that the "vision operator" would pull through today.

(Yall, deadass, Vision Operator would be a hella cool title. I might offshoot something from that [likely another TR lmao])

The Vision Operator pulled through.

This morning felt oddly reassuring for (Last Name) (First Name). To know that Takemichi would be able to secure this situation off without any casualties just took off the most massive boulder off her shoulders.

She came to the solution that she would not be affiliating herself with the problem unless Takemichi issued it with her personally. In which, she'd probably just say some cryptic ass answer to "nudge him in the right direction" and call it a day.

That was her way of showing faith in him, I guess.

But her main concern with the vision she had was Yuzuha.

She wants to be able to have Yuzuha feel safe.

... Which leads us here.

"(First Name)-chan! (First Name)-chan! Let's go there!!"

Girls day.

"Okay, okay, wait up Emma. Yuzuha and Hina are still back there in the H&M. Today was supposed to make Yuzuha feel better about the situation, hm?" you expertly stopped Emma from being overly pushy.

"Fineee... I guess you're right.." she pouted. She wanted you all for herself, only for a second, but she understood.

You felt your heart speed up for a split second at her adorable expression.