XIV

Hospital type shi

"I bet 1 million yen on Takemitchy"

"I bet 2M¥"

"I bet my life."

Guess which one of those was you.

Obviously the life betting one silly ☺️

Emma, Hina, and Draken looked at you funny, "(First Name) Don't you think thats a litt—"

"Nah.." you smirked, "It's probably gonna motivate his more." your eyes were trained onto Kiyomasa and Takemichi. Fun fact, you were indeed correct. Takemichi was on absolute fire thinking about how much you and Draken has done for him.

After a few moments of Takemichi dodging, he bit Kiyomasa. Your eyes widened slightly,

"DONT LET GO OF HIM BITCHYMITCHY." You screamed, "I BET EVERYTHING ON THE LINE FOR YOU!"

That made Takemichi snap. He miraculously got Kiyomasa in a deathly choke hold, screaming as he did it.

"TAKEMITCHY. DONT LET GO." Draken grinned,

"I— I know i'm not as strong as Draken or Mikey.. not even (First Name)-senpai for that matter." He started, his hand numbing from the stab he withstood from earlier in the fight.

"IM TAKEMICHI HANAGAKI!" He screamed,

Kiyomasa's eyes rolled to the back of his head. His body going limp and unconscious.

Hina widened her eyes. She smiled shortly after, remembering why she fell in love with him in the first place.

"Attaboy Bitchymitchy." You slapped his back, "That's all I needed to get fired up. Thanks boy."

Walking over to the rest of them, the scrawny Kiyomasa gang shuttered in fear as you walked towards them.

A ruffle in the trees was heard and a while Makoto, Takuya, Yamagishi, and Akkun appeared.

"WE ARE THE MIZO MIDDLE GANG!" Yamagishi and Makoto yelled,

"Fly as high as a bird.."

"Be as nimble as a Mantis..."

"As predatory as a lion...."

"And fast like a cheetah....."

The two idiots of the group kept reciting stupid lines as you smirked. I guess you don't have to fight just yet.

"I'm leaving it up to you guys!" You yelled as you walked back to the half-dead looking Draken,

"ALRIGHT!!" "YES MA'AM!" "Okay!!" "Got it!"

You can probably guess which response's were Makoto and Yamagishi's.

Crouching down to Drakens height, you take a previously dry towal from your little thigh-first aid straps and gently dab it onto the half bald mans head.

He winced at the pain but he's felt worse, obviously.

WEEEWOOWEEEWOOWEEWOO
(im so good at sound effect oml 😍)

"Lets get outta here!!!"

"shit its the cops!"

"No duh kyle!"

"stupid kyle!"

kyle slander is so funny

'Yes.. the cops! fucking finally!' you internally cheered,

You scurried Draken onto your back and effortlessly carried him to the stretcher. You were immediately assisted by nurses and pushed him into the car. Emma, Hina, and Takemichi could just stare. They didn't want to interfere.