XXIV

—i dont get why yall r at this chapter.
oh my god i read my whole ff
from start to finish and YIKES.
This shit is ROUGH 😭😭‼️

—3rd person POV

Christmas was finally coming around the corner. Puffer jackets, long sleeves, pants, and boots was in every corner of Tokyo as snow fell onto the ground and painted it white.

(First Name), one whos not made for the cold, was absolutely dreading going to school everyday in multiple layers just to strip them off one period a day to play basketball.

She avoided using her motorcycle for dear life, not even wanting to think about the thought of the chilly headwind she'd face.

So, said girl, is on a lengthy bullet train ride, on her way to see Muto's judo tournament that day. A sigh of annoyance released out her lips as she rolled her eyes, turning her head over to her right side to take a look at the view beside her.

She was met with with someone she found vaguely familiar. His lazy eyes peered into her own with recognition, seemingly having the same thoughts as she was. His hair was bleached with purple/blue streaks coming down the frontal. It was pulled up into a relatively high ponytail, a lollipop was sitting in his mouth.

(First Name) couldn't put his name to face, so she thought that maybe she just met him casually at some point in her past. Though, she didn't feel like talking with anyone since the cold weather dampened her mood.

But when she decided to focus on the outside, she still felt his piercing gaze onto her face. The (Hair Color) haired girl couldn't figure out if he just found her really attractive, or he was trying to figure out who she was anymore.

So, breaking the awkward ice between them seemed like the safest option for her. But how?

"Uhm.." she started, mentaly cursing at herself for starting her sentence before thinking, "Do.. do you have another one of those on you?"

The girl pointed at his lips, signifying that she wanted a lollipop too. The older boy nodded and shoved his hand into his trench coat to snag another one. Various rustling sounds was heard from said pocket, meaning that he had quite the stash in there.

He pulled out a (Favorite Flavor) flavored lolipop and pointed it towards her. Sweet, he somehow guessed the best flavor.

Saying a small thank you to the blondish-blue haired guy, the both of them continued to sit in silence as they looked away from each other. Instead of the tension before, it felt more comfortable sitting now. The two of them had earbuds in, but only one in case if the other ever starts talking.

"Next stop," the station announcer voice called out, "Shin-Nagoya."

That was (First Name)'s stop. Her back-aching Shinkansen ride to the tournament is finally over. As the train was pulling to a stop, she stood up and stretched her back, starting to re-layer her winter clothing.

But before she could leave the lane, the older boy who sat beside her held onto the sleeve of her undershirt. She glanced down at him to see him frantically trying to find a piece of paper and pencil.

(First Name) watched him worriedly as he quickly extend the seat-table and put fast scribbles on the white surface. The (Eye Color) eyed girl began to glance af her phone to make sure she won't be stuck on the train for the next hour and a half till it u-turns back to Nagoya.

Thankfully, he got it done and gave it to her. She thanked him, and quickly ran off with a goodbye and wave—which she saw him reciprocate from the window outside the train.