VIII

Blonde VS Blonde

Takemicchi passed out in Drakens arms in exhaustion, Peh-yan started to grip your hand till it hurt in defeat, Mikey didn't give anyone a glance and refused to look or say anything to anyone.

What a fucking mess

You were walking to Takemicchi's house. The gang meeting that happened after Pah's arrest was real bad. So you went to fill the time leaper in.

Knocking on his door, you look to see a bright yellow haired boy with glistening blue eyes, curious about why you're there.

"Hey BitchyMitchy."

"Will you quit with that?!"

He gave him a shallow smile and asked if you can come inside. He reluctantly agreed and led you into his room. Slightly flustered because it's not everyday he has a girl in his room (actually, never).

Once she got comfortable in his room, she took a good look at him. He looked tired and obviously, injured. Sighing, you declare that you'll take care of him for the next few days. Since your currently the only other person than future Naoto that he can time leap.

You filled him in on all the blanks while doing a gigantic puzzle with him that you brought from home. Talking about how Pah is in the slammer, Draken and Mikey having a fight, Toman splitting in three, you slapping Draken and Mikey.

wait

you slapping draken and mikey?

wait splitting in 3?!

Yeah. You have your own section. Most of the members are under your rule right now. Draken and Mikey had some stupid fight you didn't want to deal with. Having Pah behind bars exhausted your mental state, being close to him and all.

So instead of convincing them, you used to tactic called "Fuck both of you" and made your own side to it. Also known as the, neutral side.

Mikey wanted to pay off the debts for Pahs sentence.

Draken wanted to respect Pahs wishes and let him do the full yearly sentence.

It's like the two of them were telling the other "go back to your country" when they're both from Japan.

You were tired, believed they shouldn't be arguing, not gonna pick sides between them, and just said "fuck all of that now, worry about it later." So you made your own side in total spite of that.

Draken and Mikey both had a decent amount of people backing them up but you had the most, for obvious reasons. Your side is the least dramatic.

You had Baji, Chifuyu, Kawata Twins, Hakkai, etc.

Your section is just for people who dont wanna get involved. You knew they didnt wanna so it's basically to prevent major infighting throughout the gang.

Draken has Mitsuya, You (Secretly. when you start to get serious about the topic).

Mikey has Peh-yan and Sanzu. Sanzu for obvious reasons. (iykyk).

"Those two fuckers don't know how to chill and talk it out like men sometimes." you place a piece in.

"Y-you're kidding right?!" the blue eyed boy shook in place, not having enough energy to place a piece in himself.

"No. But I can try to figure out how to make this work. Afterall, this is gonna greatly affect your plan to save Hina ain't it?" You ask.