XXIII

"Takemichi Hanagaki! Please step forward!" Chifuyu yelled.

Takemicchi stared in utter shock as Chifuyu announced how he was the one he wanted to follow.

He's never been so estatic. K*s*ki is finally booted out of the gang along with his ex-möbius buds.

"Takemichi! Raise your head!" Mikey shouted in suit.

The mohawked blonde couldn't stop the Niagra Falls completely gushing out his eyes. "YES SIR!!!"

Many higher ups smirked at the dorkiness of their new first division captain. Mitsuya laughed at the sight, "That's too high, idiot."

The (Hair Color) haired girl found herself in a daze. This had to be the most boring day of her life. Pouring herself a cup of coffee, she sauntered over to the couch and sat her ass down.

It felt like life sat still.

It was the next day. Takemichi was a captain now, Baji's off the gang thanks to his extremely strict mom, and Kazutora started yoga.

Actually, he's on the floor doing some split-demon-summoning stance in your living room right now, trying to find "inner peace" as she watched him in boredom.

"Why don't you join me, (First Name)?"

"Do you want me to pop my hip out of place? Fuck no, i dont even know how you can do that."

"But you can do those cool spin kick tricks on your hands?"

"Yeah but thats basically a break dancing move. Im not actually busting down and doing some mad flexible shit."

Kazutora sighed, "Whatever you say."

Ding!

Both of them perked up at the sound of her phone. (First Name) flipped it open and ogled at the notification she recieved from Takemichi.

"Holy shit, Kazutora! Chief's up!! He's awake!"

This proclamation make the said boy widen his eyes, "What are we waiting for?! Go go go!!"

The two of them hurriedly changed clothes and dashed out the door. (First Name) swung her leg over her bike and mounted it, Kazutora grabbing onto her and sitting behind her in suit.

She revved up the engine dramatically as they zoomed across the neighborhood into the city.

Flying past all sorts of vehicles, they arrived at the hospital. (First Name) fumbled with the keys of her bike as she ran into the eeriely clean building, with her plus one.

(First Name) struggled to catch her breath as she marched up to the front desk, "Ch—chief.. hnhgg.. Rodgers. R—Room 203. I'm hhhn— his best friend. Please.." she managed to gasp out.

"Oh, Mr. Rodgers? Just sign right here and you can be on your way." the lady smiled professionally.

The girl frantically signed the page sloppily, thanked the lady, and ran with kazutora clutched within a over-the-shoulder sack of rice position.

The front desk lady laughed at the two kids, what the fuck is up with this generation.

"CHIEF!!!" (First Name) yelled out as she busted the door down.

Chief was staring at her with a face that encapsulated "what the fuck man" as he let her dive into his arms. Once he caught sight of Kazutora, he froze, waved nervously, and looked at Takemichi.

Takemichi was the one who found out Chief was awake and decided to stay with him until (First Name) arrived. Takemichi shrugged as he watched Kazutora awkwardly slip in the confinements of the room.