X

August fucking 3rd. Thats what Takimitchi said at least.

You are currently being dragged around the local district mall by a peach haired girl and a natural blonde haired girl. They've been making you go shop for a Yukata for the festival for an hour now. They keep getting side tracked and going into normal clothing stores and buying half the shop.

You already have a Yukata (though you weren't gonna wear it,) but you didn't wanna hurt the girls feels and reject their offer so you gave in. When it comes to other kind women, you go weak in the knees 'n everything.

A whole ass captain gets all soft when females ask her for tiny things. purr—retty sad i gotta say.

It's already August 2nd and you've been preparing a bit for this day to come. Bitchymitchy thought that since the conflict between Draken and Mikey was over, Draken won't die. But you still had doubts and instincts that told you it wasn't over just yet. Peh-yan was still irritated for an obvious reason. Maybe he's a key part in it..

So you're currently working alone, since you don't wanna ruin Takemitchys one and only days of freedom. He don't get these very often to might aswell let the pansy be for a day.

Before you left the park on the day mitchy had a turd in his hair, Hina asked him out on a date during the festival and he obviously said yes. Being her boyfriend of course.

You thought that Emma was into Draken and you would pair them together during the event so you can roam around the area to scout out any traitors and other ricaling gang members just in case.

"YESSSS I FOUND A SHOP KEKEKKEKEKE!" Emma screeched as she dragged you by the hand into the Yukata shop.

"HEY DONT DRAG HER THOUGH??!!!" Hina screeched back as a reply.

'God.. Can I just use that hand-me-down from grandma..? It's literally in perfect shape.' you thought and sweatdropped.

You widened your eyes when you make a realization, 'CRAP Taiga and Chief is coming back on the 5th! Fuck this timing is terrible..' you mentally screamed on the top of your non-existing hypothetical lungs.

You were now in the shop waiting for Emma and Hina to give you a fitting yukata. They forced you not to check out anything from there because they wanted to choose one for you, apparently. But thank god they allowed you to stroll in the casual clothing storesz

"Hey Hina! Emma!" the two looked at the source of the voice, "Imma go outside to take a call! Text me when you need me back 'kay?"

"Alright!"

You walked outside and tapped on a number from your contacts. You held it up to your ear and waited for 2 rings before the person on the other side responded,

"Wsg" the man said.

"Yo, Chief. Ur coming to visit here to help Taiga with movin' in right?" you spoke in your typical American accent, in English obviously.

"Ye, i'll send you the address that he's gonna be stayin' at. We're landing at around 4AM, in America tine." Chief replied with the same accent, definitely more deep, raspy, and fluent though.

"Ight, I can fuck with that. You know enough Japanese to at least get out the airport right?" you rose a brow.

"HAH. No. I'm leaving that all up to Taiga. I'm only staying until little bro settles into the place, ya know. I also wanna go play 1 on 1 with yo ass again. So thats high key the only reasons why i'm going. No lie." He laughed from the other side of the phone,

You chuckled a bit at the bluntness, "Well as long as u survive then tha's cool. I'll see you ina few kay?"

"Aight. Bye kid." you can hear his snicker through the screen.