XX

Chapter 20 - Weak

"I haven't heard from her in days." Mitsuya sighed,

"Well, should we go check on her?" Peh-yan suggested,

"I'll check on her. You two go manage whatever is happening over there. Cus i want no part in it." Muto pointed towards some arguing from Toman members.

Many of them had countless bruises on their features. Some of the marks are still bleeding through.

"You sure, Mucho? I'm like her best friend." The lilac haired male deadpanned, his heart of gold aching as he said the words "friend."

"Don't underestimate my relationship with (First Name). I'll be back." Muto waved off, literally walking away from the meeting grounds without permission.

Muto walks a few streets. The memories of what happened on that day clouded his train of thought.

October 31st, 2005 - 3 days ago

"OI!!!" Someone yelled and alarmed Baji of the incoming attacker

SHING!

POW!

CLINK!

"Baji-san..?" Chifuyu finally snapped out of his trance,

Kazutora. The one who just stabbed Chief Rodgers a moment ago was the one who warned Baji.

"What?! Why'd you do that!" The lackey yelled in frustration, also known as Chome.

"J...Just stop!" Kazutora yelled, pushing Chome onto the ground. Tears welled in the banana haired boys eyes. He didn't know why.

"I-I just did what you were supposed to do, sir! W-Why are you s-so.." The buzzcutted boy trembled under the pressure the duel haired boy gave off.

"K-Kazutora..?" Baji widened his eyes gazing down at his bleeding hand with little to no care. It was grazed, not penecrated.

Kazutora doesnt have a damn clue why he did that. It just felt like what he needed to do.

The raventtes head immediately flung over to your figure, looming over Chief's weak body with a solemn aura.

"I already called the police, (Last Name)-san." A tanned boy kneeled beside you, "It's going to be okay."

Baji felt his blood heating up the more he watched the exchange.

Kisaki Tetta. What is your motive?

"Oi, Kisaki. (First Name) isn't apart of Toman anymore. Back off."

"Yeah, but that doesn't dismiss the fact that her friend is in a deep situation." Kisaki fired back, giving your weak body a hug from the side. "Nobody should deal with this alone." He snarked, pulling you closer to him. Its not like you fought back. I mean, your friend is literally on his death bed so Kisaki was the least of your concerns.

The ravenette felt so much anger in that moment. But what can he do? At this rate, something much worse might happen.

Baji looked back at you and felt his heart crack a little bit. Your face was blank. Devoid of any unnecessary emotions. No tears found anymore, eyes puffy, body tense.

"KAZUTORA!!!"

Everyone, minus you, gulped as they looked up. Finding a furious Mikey walking towards the main attraction.

"Mikey.." Kazutora irked, his previously noble demeanor vanishing completely.

"Let finish this once and for al-" the duel haired valhalla member got cut off by Mikey's fist