XXV

I am SO sorry that I haven't posted. My life situation has been confusing me lately, and it pretty much caused me to pause everything I've been doing. I'll try to post more #ihate_horomoneslowk

—3rd person pov

(First Name) opened her eyes to see light being shown into them by a cellphone. She groaned, too bright dammit.

Once her vision unclouded, she found herself bound tightly by the wrists by a bunch of Black Dragon members. She didn't think BD was going to go this far. Dear lord, when she was spying on The Hanmas, there was nobody in sight.

With that information, she inferred that the members has just been funneling in. Taking a look at the numbers, she saw roughly a 100—maybe 130 surrounding the church grounds.

A part of her thought that this was Kisaki's doing, but she dismissed that thought quickly. This would be too large scale for him—it'd be too obvious and risky on his part. (First Name) could just tell Mikey that she was eavesdropping on him while they were making a deal with Kokonoi and he'd believe it immediately, just because she was the one who said it. The (Hair Color) haired girl sighed at the reality of that.

Either way, there was none of Black Dragons' prominent figures around. Both Kokonoi and Inui were nowhere in sight—likely got there first and already entered the church—which means that one of them knocked her out. She doubted that Hanma ratted you out to Kisaki. As much as everyone knew Hanma was loyal to Kisaki, he also seemed like the kind who'd enjoy keeping secrets for the hell of it. Potentially for blackmail purposes too.

(First Name)'s guess was Kokonoi. When she talked with him that time at the headquarters, he didn't seem repulsed by you for anything. She was actually suprised on how compliant he was, and how he believed that she didn't kill Akane.

At first she would've thought that Inui would've gladly knocked her out. But if he was in charge of that, she was 100% sure he would've killed her right then and there. The knockout she recieved was gentle. Not something Inui has in his vocabulary regarding the (Eye Color) eyed girl.

"Ooh! What a good looking little girl.."

"Uhm, Arkelli, why are you looking at her like that.. you're like 7 years older than her..?"

(R. Kelly 😭)

"Shut the fuck up, (Random Name). You're irrelevant. Besides, she looks weak anyway. I don't get all the damn yabbering about her. Shes just a cute little girl!"

"Aye, Arkelli shut the fuck up 'cause Kokonoi put me in command! Stop harassing the minor.. Anyway, little miss, you single?"

"Yeah! You look like a good time.. wanna come to mine?"

So there she sat, deadpanning at the puny delinquents trying to convince her, a minor, to sleep with them. Oh how badly she wanted to grab their balls and twist them till they rip off clean.

(First Name) sighed. She was useless right now. I mean, she did just stand in the middle of the path to the church like a dumbass because she was cold. That itself was a stupid move on her part, she apologized for that in advance. All the weaponry she had was confiscated from her when she was knocked out. Though for some reason, they just kept her phone a few feet away from the fencing she was tied onto. They probably saw a bunch of notifications from the Hanmas in there, and was just waiting

The only thing she can do now is think. Therefore, she closed her eyes and proceeded to tune out the members of Black Dragon.

Alright. Now that I know that Kokonoi was the one who knocked me out, the next question is how Takemichi and Chifuyu will succeed from this—and Kisaki's motive.