XVIII

Valhalla VS Tokyo Manjikai

and the Hanmas I guess 🤷‍♀️

"Oh shit! Lookin good!" Chief smirked in your direction,

It was October 31st. The day of the big fight. You were dressed up in your toman uniform and had a backpack slung over your shoulder.

Chief was just wearing a black shirt and black shorts so Toman don't attack him. I mean, even if he wasn't wearing black, it's hard to get him out your line of sight. The king is 6'4 and has the heaviest american accent any Japanese has probably ever seen.

"Whats with the sack though? Sandwiches?" He rose a brow,

"No dumbass. Its medical gear. My gut is telling me something really bad is gonna happen today. So i'm gonna leave this by the Haitani's just in case."

"Haitani's??"

"Other gangsters."

"Jeez! Theres so many gangs here?!"

"Shut up, it ain't that much different from the states."

You took your keys from the table as you and Chief walked out the complex. Chief sat behind you on your beloved blood red CB250T while you drove.

Parking under some tree, you take a look at the current surroundings. Takemichi and Chifuyu were in your line of sight, Mikey and Draken were having some serious convo on the sidelines, and the Haitani's were sitting on a run-down car.

'Found them.' The girl thought, walking towards Chifuyu and Takemichi. Chief was following her like a lost dog.

"Yo." The (Hair Color) girl snuck up behind chifuyu and slapped their backs really hard.

"OW— Hey!! That hurt (First Name)!!" ThiccyMicchy complained.

"Oh please. They get much worse, squirt." Chief commented, making the two blondes jolt in suprise.

"Oh- hello sir." Chifuyu slightly bowed,

"Ah you don't needa bow. I'm not from here so I dunno what to do when someone does that." The tall man snorted,

"You bow back dumbass." You irked, "How was I supposed to know that???"

"Uhm, common sense??"

"(Nickname)-chin!" Mikey called, "Who's this?" The doriyaki addict walked to your side.

"Oh my bad Jiro. This is a good friend of mine Chief. Will it be okay if he joins the fight?" You ask. Chief just gave an awkward thumbs up. Typical antisocial responce 🤷‍♀️.

"If thats the case, OF COURSE!! Welcome to Toman Chief." The short blonde grinned enthusiastically. Totally different from his serious aura earlier. Chief visibly shivered at the change of mood.

"Yeah. Nice to have you." Draken stayed stoic. Staring the taller man like he was a threat to man kind—Also making Chief shutter.

"Sorry about them" You whispered,

"N-No.. Y-your fine." Mans obviously had his timbers shivered. 'BROOO THEYRE SIZING ME UP IM ACTUALLY SO SCARED RIGHT NOW??' Chief mentally sobbed.

He was crying for too long to realize you already made your way towards the Haitani brothers. The black haired male jolted back to life and sprinted towards you like his life depended on it.

"wHY DID YOU LEAVE ME THERE WITH THOSE PIRANHAS???" The chocolate skinned male uttered in english,

"Bitch, you just didn't follow me. Thats your fault." You spoke back in the same tongue.