Special Part 2: Mikey's P*rn Mags

Credit idea: no_sleep23

Tbh, they didn't even say an idea but just said "can i see them" in my last special when (First Name) confronted Mikey on how many mags is in his closet. I liked the idea so here y'all go.

"Hey Jiro," you started, glancing over at Mikey who looked up at you from the floor.

You both were in his room, along with Draken. It was the dead middle of summer and somehow this dinky—mobile home materialized room was somehow cooler than inside the actual house.

All three of you were pretty much wearing the same tank tops, shorts, and headbands. Even with the air quality advantage, it was hotter than sin.

"Yeah, (Nickname)-chin?"

"Where they at?"

He stared in confusion, "..Huh? Where's what?"

You clicked your tongue, "Those."

"Stop being vague I can't even read lips from afar." Mikey whined.

"In his closet, third cubby down on his sideshelf." Draken almost immediately pitched in, apparently hoping for Mikey's downfall.

"WAIT YOU MEANT THOSE?? NONONONONO YOU CAN'T SEE THEM—I MEAN WHAT? I DONT OWN ANY TO BEGIN WITH BECAUSE WHY WOULD I DO SOMETHING SO PERVERTED? I HAVE A YOUNGER SISTER I NEED TO PLAY THE ROLE OF BEING RESPONSIBLE WHICH I WHY I DONT OWN SUCH A THING, THEREFORE THE REASON WHY I NEED TO MAKE SURE THAT SHE DOESNT THINK ANYTHING BAD OF ME. DONT YOU GUYS HAVE ANY FAITH IN ME?"

"Calm the fuck down I didn't even specify bro."

"Yeah man, nice grammatically correct speech 'n all, but you blew it the moment you started talking ya damn horndog."

"Okay, not you calling me a horndog you brothel boy. You probably jerk off to the sounds at night!"

"Of people I know and raised me since I was in nappies? Hell the fuck no!!"

As they argued, you slipped past their warzone of a verbal fight and gently opened the sliding closet door. On a small vertical shelf on the left, there are 4 sections with different genres coded in each.

Looking at the third section, you whistled at the respectable collection Mikey had lying around in volume order. You couldn't even be mad at the guy.

"(FIRST NAME) I TOLD YO—NOOOOOOO!!" Mikey yelled in agony, his sweaty ass getting away from his spot in front of a fan to run over and grab your waist. He tried to drag you onto the floor by putting all his weight into pulling you down with his small ass sprawled on the ground.

"Bro.." Draken walked up from behind, "That's a lot."

You picked up the first volume up, "Right? That gotta be at least 15."

"Nah, 20."

On the magazine you picked, it was a girl with (Your Hair Color) hair and (Your body type).

"I don't know if I should say this is good taste or nah, to be honest.." you winced,

"I have spectacular taste!!"

"Okay, personally speaking," Draken defended Mikey (for he likes the same girl), "I think he has pretty damn good taste. I mean.. I get it."

"How do y'all like this body type? I thought guys were into them softskinned (random hair color) haired girls that wear pastel lacey bras..?"

"(First Name), she literally has abs. That's pretty sick if you'd ask me." Draken rose a brow.

Mikey nodded in agreement.