XXV

—2nd person POV

Weeks Later

Ptsd? couldn't be me. Oohhh.. that kind of rhymed, oh shitt. You commented to yourself after having the most grusome, heartwrenching dream you've ever had.

Dark circles pathetically rounded the bottom of your eyelids. The whites of your eyes were tinted red.

You just seemed so incredibly tired.

After learning about your parents, taking class off to think up a plan to confront Kagami, and just dealing with some mental shit you've had going on, sleep came to you much harder.

When it did, it wasn't enough.

Is this what those Insomniac mfs go through? you rolled your eyes at your sad measily joke.

You hear a thunk from outside your door. You know exactly who it is.

Muto. Your partner in crime, your telepathic unit, your mother in disguise.

He's always been relatively clumsy, but he's a good at cooking. Not as good as you, but he can make a mean alfredo.

Judging by how metallic the sound was, he likely dropped a fork. You sighed at how familiar you were with his obnoxiously loud accidents.

Muto has been coming over everyday for 3 days now. He deals with Kazutora when you're not in the right mindset, he does a lot of your housework, and he gets you out of tough situations regarding money too.

You had money—thanks to your parents' pity givings—but you were only responsible enough to pay the bills. Struggle meals are frequent on a basis.

So you couldn't have asked for a better best friend. Sometimes it made you uncomfortable (in a good way) on how nice it felt to have someone care for you so intently.

No matter your current state, you will go bowling with Takemichi today. That was the silent agreement you made with yourself.

After eating the bomb ass Alfredo with Muto and Kazutora, you left the house and skipped over to the bowling alley.

You were wearing some usual "delinquent" screaming outfit. Relatively baggy clothing with a strut that only a toddler would not notice is rebellious.

Boarding your train heading to Shibuya, you take a window seat and really take in the scenery. It's winter now. Couples are going to be playing in the snow, little kids are going to be making snowmen, and café's are going to be busier than a hoes ass.

Plop

A sound was heard from beside you. You look over to see your friend, Souya Kawata.

A small glint of happiness shines through your eyes in recognition. You haven't seen him in weeks.

"Souya," you rung your arm around his neck, ruffling his hair gently to not damage the curls.

People on the train looked at you with curious glances. A girl, with an obvious RBF nuggying a blue-fro'ed boy that looks like he would kill someone's pet bird on sight.

"Why're you here?" you raise a brow,

"Are people not allowed on public transportation? I'm on my way to meet with Mikey, Draken, and Mitsuya with my brother in a bit. Apparently Nahoya is already with them.. so I'm a little late." he rubbed his neck, attempting to tame down the red that was threatening to spread across his cheeks.

"Oh, actually? Didn't know that you still hung out with the gang. Last time I checked, you and 'hoya were both stuck left tit to those junky punk rockers over in Shinjuku?" you teased the blue fro'd boy.