Special: Lazer Tag

Credits: "How I Met Your Mother," Barney lazertag scenes, another TR fanfiction i read 6 months ago I believe. If you think you know, please tell me.

TYSM FOR 10K READS DAWG DAMNNNN

"No, I am not playing lazer tag with you Manjirō."

"But- It's gonna be so fun!!"

"And? Don't you have the whole gang to invite?"

"How did I get here." You sighed. A harness with censors were placed all around your body. You were on the purple team with Mikey, Kazutora, Draken, Smiley, Sanzu, Chifuyu, and 6 random children. The green team consisted of Mitsuya, Hakkai, Angry, Mucho, Baji, Pah, Peh-yan, Takemicchi and 5 more random children.

"You ready (First Name)?" Draken smirked deviously. He was obviously going for Mitsuya. "Yeah, no. I still dunno why I'm here." (First Name) groaned and went back to her stoic expression.

"C'mon (Last Name)-senpai. It'll be fun!!" Chifuyu threw an excited smile to you. You replied back with another sigh.

"Hey everyone!" One of the staff shouted across the lobby of 26 kids. "Each team has a base you have to protect!! To get someone out, you need to shoot someone in one of their censors. You can also shoot the targets on their base. No phones or violence is allowed! Do I make myself clear?"

The gang agreed half-heartedly. "Good! The rest of you get your gear on. I will open the gate to your stations in 5 minutes."

Once the staff left, argument rose within the room. Baji and Smiley were punching each other in one corner, Draken was illegally on his phone, Pah just took a shot of tequilla from somewhere you don't know, and Angry was on the verge of tears. The rest of the NPCs were scared shitless in their own huddle.

Needless to say, you were pretty pumped yourself. If anything you were concerned if anyone is getting hurt or not.

You weren't worried about the rules. They'll break them reguardless. But someone is bound to get injured. You've seen how they rough house. It shouldn't be even called rough housing. It's a survival of the fittest.

"Everyone!" Mitsuya shouted at his friend group, catching their attention. "Please don't fight each other. Theres like 12 young kids here. All under 8 too! If you do then i'll beat you up!"

"Yes sir.." Baji rolled his eyes,
"Yeah, okay!!" Hakkai obliged wholeheartedly along with Takemichi,
"Mm..KAY!" Pah slurred in a half-doozy state.
"Yeah." Draken nonchalantly said, still on his phone.
"Okay!" Angry piped in too.
"M'kay.. mom." Mikey, Kazutora, and Smiley chimmed in unison.

The rest of them agreed, making Mitsuya smile. But you knew that you were going to have to apologize to a few parents by the end of this.

"Get into your positions!!!" The staff shouted through the emcee microphone. 13 of you bolted to your stations, besides Mitsuya who was politely escorting the kids to their stations. The moment you saw his actions, you felt guilty and helped him out mid way.

"You ready?" The staff lady yelled maniacally, "Yeah!" Yelled Pah like the nutbrain he is. Literally revealing where he was.

"(La-Last Name)-neechan..?" A child from your team asked. "Yes, Kaido-kun?" You rose a brow. The small blue haired child blushed at the fact he was talking to a woman. "W-W-Will I be okay..?"

A rare reassuring smile overcame your monotonous features for once. "Of course, kiddo." The boy beamed and his eyes flared with excitement.

snap!

The shutter of a device startled you as your head cocked to the direction of the noise. Draken, making you look at him in disappointment. "Hey don't look at me like that!! It's rare when I see you smile like that!!" The talk man giggled like a schoolgirl. The moment he saw your expression he immediately opened the camera app. Thank god he was already (illegally) using his phone.