XXII

I am so sorry. I've neglected posting and i fr don't have a good reason to back it up.

First Awakening

The Day After the Fight, Takemicchi POV

Chief is on his last leg. He's been pulling through pretty well but the ambulance arrived a minute too late because of traffic. If they got there sooner, he would've had a pretty good recovery.

(First Name)-Senpai has not been having it. She's so much more dull than she usually is. I'm not saying that she's boring! No, no! It's just..

I'm worried.

Baji, thank god, lived. The stab which Kazutora's ex-right hand man Chome did, only penetrated his hand. Baji was guaranteed survival, his stab was a lot later than Chiefs so fatality wasn't an issue.

We are hand-stab buddies now though!!

6 years ago, 3rd Person POV

"(???)-kun!" Younger (First Name) called out to a boy. He has the eyes of emeralds and light blonde hair.

"Hn? I thought I told you, it's just (???)." he smiled warmly. The two of you were in a library. This specific one you both came across when the (Hair Color) haired girl accidentally punctured herself in the arm with a nail that came flying towards her from a construction site. Thank god this random library had a first aid.

This particular library was filled to the brim with books of successful business making and sometimes the occasional kids book on the wrong shelf.

"Alright, (???)." (First Name) grinned, "I got a street fighter tournament at Honto Arcade—If I win I get paid—to destroy in an hour so I can't stay long."

(???)'s happy and calm attitude faltered for a second as he felt his shoulders drop in disappointment. An hour with his bestfriend is better than nothing at least.

"That's fine. You could just go over your uncles notes today. I'm not very good at schooling so I dunno how to help you." The beautiful boy laughed.

"While you keep yourself occupied with that, I'll be going over to the Japan history isle" The blonde said as he walked into a different area of the library. "M'kay!"

(First Name) put down the book she was told to read onto the wooden table. She inspected the area to see (???) was nowhere to be seen.

At the library is a patio. (First Name) walks out the clear door and exhales a breath she looks like shes been holding for ages out her mouth. A content smile was washed over her face.

The view was nothing out of the ordinary in Tokyo. Neighborhoods, restaurants, parks, shops, and well—the sky. Although, the weather was just serene. Not to cold nor too hot.

Yet, she felt an eerieness to the calm. The way people walked back and forth on the pavement with distressed, stoic, or happy faces. This was considered normal but today, it just felt off.

It was like her life flashed before her eyes. Not even a moment later, the situation changed.

"Huh?"

She was standing in front of the boy she accompanied.  He was on the ground with a bloody nose. (First Name) quickly peered down at her knuckles to see them coated in a thick layer that doesn't belong to her.

Oh shit oh shit. (First Name) crouched down to his level in worry, "Hey, uh-"

"Wait wait WAIT WAIT!" (???) cried, curling up into a small ball trying to scoot away from her.