XVI

"I'm not doing that." Your face turned into one of disgust,

"Come on! It's not that bad." (School Friend Name) wiggled her brows,

"C'mon, (First Name)-cchi!! Everyone else in your class gonna be doing it too." Kise joined in, standing in front of where you were both sitting. His foot could not stop tapping the ground.

You and (School Friend Name) were sitting on the stands inside the basketball court the guys played in. You wanted to watch how much they've improved and give them pointers for any mistakes since you finally have some form of free time.

"Yeah but thats just embarrassing. What if my.. friends come to see the festival? I would go drown myself seconds later.." You growl slightly, trying to avoid the topic of your gang,

"Hell. I hope my lousy fanclub doesn't even show their faces. And they're obviously gonna be the first in line too!!" An irk pops onto your forehead,

Your friends laugh at your unhinged anger, "I can definitely relate to that.." Kise shivered. "Fans can be horrifying, I have to admit."

School Festival. One of the things you despised. It gives you flashbacks on when you were a 1st and 2nd year.

In 1st year you did a haunted house. You sprang from your hiding spot to scare the person who entered and you got attacked on multiple occasions. Thankfully, you were able to stop their attacks (which made them even more scared) but the rest of your class seemed to look like they just got punked at an underground boxing arena.

In your second year, your class decided to change up the pace and do a Host/Hostess club. That did amazing. Since you, a very known basketball player (delinquent for some people) at the school, was a hostess for that occasion. Various guys and gals were in line for you both. You were suprised to see the women were actually there for you instead of for the other guys who were hosts. I guess you underestimated the fruity population.

After that, you passed out after all your shifts.

"Is the president even okay with this..?"

...

"Sorry thats a stupid question. Of course she is." You ruffled your hair. Kise found that pretty hot and blushed.

"It doesn't sound that bad though." Akashi emerged from the court where he was playing with Aomine, standing next to Kise and giving him a nice ol' glare.

'I can't believe this kid is a year younger than me and scares me more than an angry Mikey could ever..' You groan internally.

(this is before his heterochromia. You still scared of him 💀💀)

"Yeah. Theres gonna be food right, (First Name)-cchin..?" A tall guy sat down in the empty spot next to you

"Yes there will be, Mura." You sighed, looking up at him.

Murasakibara Atsushi (love interest?)