IV

(none this gon be quoted correctly btw)

"H-Hina-san!" Takemicchi exclaimed flabbagasted, "Huh? Hina-Chan? What're you doing here?" You asked.

Hina walked up to Mikey and patty whacked him point blank range in the face. "PFF--" you stopped yourself from laughing and recovered your blank face.

'Out of all things, thats what make you laugh?!' Mikey and Draken thought. Hina takes Takemicchi's hand, "L-let's go (Last Name)-senpai."

Poor girl was so scared. The lengths she would do to make sure others are okay is ⬆️🌥. "Oi! whaduya think you're doing?" Draken says in a firm tone, trying to intimidate,

'Oh boy, here they go again..' you sweatdrop, 'just look away and pretend you don't know them.' The (Hair Color) haired girl looked out the window in embarrassment.

"Im not letting you take Takemicchi! You think that you can just barge into this school and take someone as you please?!" Hina snapped. "H-Hina Pl-lease--"

"No! Let's go." Draken put his hand on her shoulder, "Whadduya think you are doing ehy?"

"Do you want to die?" He rose his voice, "HEY! D-Don't touch her!!" You heard takemicchi say

'Ooooo.. this is getting good. good job draken' you snicker from afar. "Haah? And what are YOU gonna do, ey? Have your girlfriend protect you?"

'ohhh shit... he hit a nerve he hit a nerve!!'

Takemichi grit his teeth, taking the risk of what might happen in the long run, "i know i'm really weak.. but if you want to beat me up, GO AHEAD. but i will NOT give her up!! So let go!"

'Woah micchi, when did you grow some balls.. Hell, when did you even care about Hina?'

"Oh? you sure about that?" Mikey butted in. Takemicchi then went into a protective stance in front of Hina, Hina's eyes widened with a slight blush on her cheeks,

"Oh I don't care about that bitch." Mikey then winded up his fist in the air. The crowd behind all the lockers and doors gasped in anticipation, "Just kidding 😁!"

"E-eh?" Takemicchi's cool demeanor deflated. "You think we'd beat a girl? jeez Takemicchi you have low standards for us." Draken laughed. "Even though we're delinquents, theres no way we're gonna touch a girl!!" Takemichi felt his shoulders untense in relief.

"Nice slap by the way" Mikey smiled towards Hina, "U-uhh..." she started but got interrupted by Draken and his shit-eating grin. "Dude, that was really lame!" he cackled loudly, ringing his arm around Takemicchi's shoulder.

Piss hair groaned, "It wasn't funny!!"

"It totally was!!" You countered, starting to laugh as well. As like time was stopping, everything fell quiet. The only thing heard was the sound of your laugh. Jeez, your laugh hypnotized people. You really need to do it more 😍

You stopped laughing because of the awkward atmosphere. You opened your previously closed eyes just to see a bunch of grade 7 to grade 9 middle schoolers staring at you like:

 You opened your previously closed eyes just to see a bunch of grade 7 to grade 9 middle schoolers staring at you like: