XXVIII

—In which,
Takemichi, Chifuyu
and (First Name)
attempt to discuss their
plan but are collectively
too unserious to really
focus on anything.

2nd person POV

"(FIRST NAME)-CHAAAAANNNNN!"

There he is.

"YOU WON'T BELIEVE WHAT I JUST LEARNED ABOUT HAKKAI TODAY."

"I know."

"GREAT. HELP, I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO! WHAT IF I MESS UP AND TAIJU DIES? AHHH I DON'T EVEN WANT TO THINK ABOUT THAT I'M NOT REAAADDDDYYY..." crocidile tears streamed down his eyes.

As winter was slowly coming, you swore those tears would crystalize before it hits the floor. You didn't understand how that boy was only wearing a scarf on top of his school uniform while you were already jam-layered packed with clothing.

Pathetically for you, it wasn't even snowing yet. It was just cold. So being the big man you are, you waddled up to him and pat his back comfortingly.

"It will be okay, I know it will." you pulled out your cryptic big guns.

"B-But you don't know that!"

"I do." I mean I'm not lying, "Chifuyu and I will be backing you up along the way."

"Mhm, what she said!" Chifuyu appeared, startling both you and the faux blonde.

"Hey Chifu-chin."

"H-h-h-h-h-hey, (L-Last Name)-senpai!"

Takemichi looked at him funny, tears still rolling down his eyes on autopilot.

"Uhm.." Takemichi started, "Don't hate us for this, but basically we uhm.. made a temporary pact with.. Kisaki and Hanma."

"I know. Hanma wouldn't stop talking about it at school."

"Y-Y-Y-You knew?!" Chifuyu shrieked quietly,

"You knew?!" Takemichi hollered.

"Wait, back the fuck up, Hanma is at our school?" Takemichi squinted his eyes at you, hoping that you were messing with him.

"Ya."

"WHY ARE YOU SO CALM ABOUT IT?!"

"Did you not see his fat ass roaming the wrong hallways for the past week and a half?"

"THAT WAS HIM? BUT.. BUT HIS HAIR."

"Yeah he keeps it down during school cus the staff don't allow it." you said, trying not to admit that the look was indeed hot on him, "Apparently he's tryna do better in school because his uncle was going to disown him and throw him completely in the streets."

"I fr thought that guy was an orphan since birth." Chifuyu rose a brow.

"Oh fs me too." you nodded.

"WE'RE GETTING OFF TOPIC??"

"My bad." Chifuyu and you said in unison. Chifuyu suddenly blushed like he just got proposed to and turned his back on the two of you.

Takemichi finally stopped crying.

Takemichi and you looked at Chifuyu weirdly before engaging in conversation, "So, what did you guy's discuss when you both decided to team up wit them?"

"Well for starters," MitchyTitties looked up at the night sky in focus, "Kisaki proposed that he'd help us make sure Hakkai doesn't stab Taiju.. and uhm.. then he took us to the Black Dragon HQ..?"

Chifuyu sighed, facing you both again, "Yes, you're on the right track, partner."

"Oh, sweet! So then Kisaki whipped out like 2 slabs of yen onto the table for Koko. Wait I forgot! So there was a mole in BD that got us to Koko.. I guess. Then we uhm, talked about Christmas..?? Yeah, Christmas!! Taiju's Christian right? It's going to be uh.. the uh.. only day he's free..? Yeah!"