III

Chapter 3 - Shoujo Moments

—2nd Person POV

The Next Day, Easily 7-8 in the morning

You were walking around following a black cat with Baji and Chifuyu. You've been doing this for the last 30 minutes. A ding was heard from your phone, it was Draken. He was asking if you wanted to come hang out with Mikey and him later, to kidnap Takemicchi.

You stared at the message unimpressed and replied with a "i'll see what I can do" and continued following the cat.

"Hey Mav who was that?" Baji, the one who came up with the nickname Mavrick in the first place asks, "Draken. He asked me for a favor." You replied back to him,

If you said that Draken wanted to hang out with you then he will start gatekeeping and not let you see him and Mikey for the next week and a half. "Mm... okay then." Baji says suspiciously.

ding

This time before you can reach for your phone again Baji snatched it out your pocket and read the message, somehow knowing your passcode (stalker keisususuke).

"YOU LIAR 👺😾."
"OKAY? IM SORRY BRO ITS NOT A BIG DEAL."
"NOW IT IS."
"WHY SO SENSITIVE HUH?"

Chifuyu on the side, watching intensely, really wanted to pull out his phone and film it but if Baji saw he would've curb stomped him. So instead of fighting the urge back, he simply changed the topic.

"you guys want to get some peyong yakisoba?"

Baji and you perk up to the sound of that. "Peyong?" you both ask in unison.

GOT EM HEHEHEHHEHEHEHEH

Chifuyu smirked. He got you right under his trap. "Oh yeah! we can go right now if you both stop fighting."

"Okay!"
"Okay."

"Oh noo... theres only 2 packs left.." Chifuyu faked sadness poorly, he bought the whole shelf of it earliee that day, leaving two there for this very purpose. "Aww..." Baji starts, "Hey Mavrick wanna—"

"Lets split (Last Name)-Senpai!" Chifuyu cut his dear friend off, showing his million dollar smile no woman can resist.

"u—uh sure Chifuyu.." You said a bit caught off by the half-blonde's passion.

SUCCESS. The lengths this man would go for a single cliché moment with a female is beyond human understanding

Baji's eyebrows furrowed, "Huh? B—"

"Okay!! lets ring em up then!" Chifuyu quickly grabbed the packs and paid for them. He then gave Baji one and kept holding the other which he was gonna split with you.

However. He has other intentions. He plans to share with you with the SAME CHOPSTICKS. Gutsy I know. Chififi growing up.

"Here, (Last Name)-Senpai" he smiled a "cool" smile. He took his chopsticks and held some noodles to her mouth."Eh? okay... chomp."

Your face contorted into one of relaxation at the taste of the nostalgic food. Peyoung wasn't something you had often anymore. Ever since Chifuyu came around, Baji and you haven't been doing the usual convenient store runs like in the past.

This cycle of Chifufu feeding you and you receiving it went on and on until he took a bite himself with the SAME chopsticks.

Thats when Baji had it. He literally walked off and shouted, "IM LEAVING."

"OKAY??" both you and Chifuyu screamed back. Baji then did a 180 and turned to face you both again, "I said, IM LEAVING!"

"UMM.. OKAY???" You repeated again. Chifuyu smirked, he knew exactly what was going on and mused, "SEE YOU AT HOME BAJI-SAN!" He waved.