XIX

"Huh. There he is." You spat, "Oh well. I don't have to worry about him now." (First Name) shrugged.

"KISAKI!!!"

CLANK

ok. Maybe you do.

"Baji-san?!" Chifuyu swung his head over to look at his old captain.

(First Name) was already on the pile of broken down cars, making her way towards the long haired male.

"Baji-san." She said, startling the latter. Using his last name.

You wanted to scare him. To show that you were pretty fucking mad at him for impulsively doing something stupid without telling you. Every time he did something like this, he'd always ask you if it was okay.

But this was somehow different. He actually seemed reserved for once.

How serious is this 'stupid' thing?

The male stutter wildly trying to make an excuse. "(Fi-First Name) Uh.."

You sighed. You knew where this was going. Baji's instincts with you were to immediately make a dumb excuse so he can look cool in front of you. Instead of fessing up on what he did/is doing.

He did that most times so you dismissed it. [Name] rosr her fists up into a combative stance. Chifuyu and Takemicchi had widened eyes.

Yours showed no mercy.

Suddenly, everyone saw where your leg flew up to.

A toman member. Kyle, division 3.

"EHHHHHHHH?????" Everyone in the arena, plus the ones watching, gasped.

"U-uh (F/N)-chan what—" Takemicchi was interrupted,

"I don't know what you're doing Baji." [Name] glared right into the black haired boys eyes, "but if I can protect you, then i'll gladly switch sides.

Baji's heart skipped a beat, and a lot of others hearts cracked a little.

🔓 Keisuke Baji ending: Unlocked! 🔓

They knew you meant that you were gonna protect him as a friend (or are you?) and was doing what Mikey told everyone about not fighting Baji, but this is extreme.

[Name] knew this was stupid. Siding with Valhalla and betraying her trusted gang. She knew she had to apologize for this later big time.

"No way?! (Street Name) just switched to Valhalla?!?!"

"Just like that?!"

"Bro! Kyle are you ok—"

"Shut up!" Kyle finally stood up for himself, growing some pubes.

"C-captain what-"

"Valhalla rules!!!"

Many different conversations hit your ears but you were still looking at Baji. His eyes gleamed with worry and frustration but he couldn't help but feel giddy.

I mean, the girl he fell deeply in love with just sided with him over her trusted gang.

"Don't make me regret this, Baji." You stood beside him. Looking around to watch his back.

He kept in his girly giggle and nodded firmly, giving the girl a cocky smirk and showing it off to their audience.

'What are you doing, (F/N)?!' Mitsuya mentally cursed.

'Oop.' Mucho snorted, 'troublemakers...'

'I am not gonna lie, that shit hurted.' Smiley smiled through the pain,