This is how I met you - Kim taehyung

~Friendship~

Flashback

(Jimin POV)

Life has always been difficult but gladly there are two best things that happen to me that keeps me alive -
1. Kim Taehyung.
2. Dance.

This is how I met you - Kim Taehyung.

It was a sunny day, a holiday for school. I was alone and bored at home so I decided to go in the garden. I played for a few minutes but playing alone was no fun so I walked towards beautiful trees and flowers to admire the beauty. That's when I saw a few angry kids walking towards me, I tried running away to save myself from what's coming. I was scared to death, how was I supposed to survive? I was too small compared to them. They pushed me on the ground, punched, kicked me, called me names, made fun of me, they were laughing so loud seeing me helpless, crying out loud with a lot of bruises. I didn't understand why they did that or maybe I did, I was a chubby coward kid, someone who couldn't defend himself and got easily scared, an easy target for them to bully. But then suddenly out of nowhere someone walked towards me like a Knight Armor, a skinny guy whom I've never seen, screamed his lungs out. I don't know who he was but his screams seemed to work. It gathered other people's attention and the bullies ran away. It took me a minute to understand I'm no more in danger, I was totally safe with this unnamed guy. He walked towards me, wiped my tears and hugged me tight and was there till I was no more crying. He tired making me laugh, he was cute and funny and was trying hard to make me laugh with everything he could, it was admirable to see his efforts and his stubbornness of not giving up, he made me laughed really hard till I cry back again but this time I was crying out of happiness coz for the first time I felt safe, someone took efforts to make me smile apart from my eomma and family. My laugh turned into giggles and I didn't even realize he was staring at me with such love and tenderness in those pretty eyes until our eyes caught up to each other, the world seemed blurred. He introduced himself as "Kim Taehyung" and all I could say was "Jimin - Park Jimin" he hugged me again and said "I'm new here Jimin-ah can I be your friend" "Will you be my friend?" "I promise I'll protect you, I'll be with you forever" those words were so sincere that it made me speechless. I couldn't say anything, I just hugged him tight and cried, I was happy, really happy.

Author POV -

And that had been it. Taehyung had kept his word, calling out anyone who made snarky remarks or let out low giggles about Jimin's quietness and introversion. Somehow, and much to Jimin's surprise, Tae became his first ever best friend, and Jimin became his.

Suddenly, not being alone didn't bother jimin so much.

Overall, it took quite a short time for it to become very apparent that where Jimin was, Tae also was, and vice versa. Should a teacher need to speak to one, all they'd have to do is ask where the other is. At first they found resistance, the strangeness of such a strong friendship taking the elders off guard.

• Dance -

Jimin POV

Dance is my complete escape. It allows me the freedom to express myself. I enjoy how varied dance can be and the freedom of expression it gives. I'm a ballad, contemporary and an underground hip-hop dancer. Despite all three being a different dance style, for me dance is a means to communicate your emotions without really saying anything and my body understands beat and music as if the choreography and music go hand in hand, as they complement each other to express a story and emotions i want to convey.

I want to move to Seoul to be a choreographer as I love teaching dance. I'll have the privilege to inspire and see growth in the people that come to learn. Creating a genuine relationship sharing the passion of dance together.

I worked hard to achieve these dreams, I spent hours practicing in schools, after school, at home at every place I could. I took part in several dance competitions that could lead me to achieve my dreams. I knew these efforts would be beneficial for me and for that I'll work really hard.
As dance is all I have, the only thing I lived for, the only thing that kept me alive.
And for my passion and devotion for dance I'll soon move to seoul.

Part 2/1 to be continued..