The Burning Desire

"They say insanity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting a different result. Thus, I'm insane because of you, I just can't stop hoping."

The burning desire.

Jimin pov -

"No day is so bad it can't be fixed with a nap", I'm sure i won't have been able to have such a peaceful time if i was at party with all people talking, bitching, fucking, drinking, dancing on the loud music. I won't say I'm not a party person. I do go to enjoy it from time to time. Me, Taehyung and Jungkook have been to parties and clubs around whenever we need some enjoyment or change. But sometimes all you need is a peaceful time for yourself. A good nap, long showers, eating pizza while watching a favorite movie.

After a good nap all I wanted was a good bath. The best part about this house was the jacuzzi. I was so glad to be moving in with Jungkook for so many reasons. Jacuzzi was one of them, I'm just kidding but seriously though being a dancer there are days I practice and teach or train myself or others with different forms of dance for hours and hours till my breath runs out and my legs give out. On those days a long hot bath in a jacuzzi to relax my sore muscles and a peaceful sleep is all I look for. And today though my body is not tired or exhausted but a little pampering and self care is always needed.

Dim lights, rose petals with some good aroma candles around the jacuzzi and a glass of champagne was my plan for today. It wasn't the first time I was doing this, every now and then when Jungkook was not around or was gone for hours. I used to use that time as my pampering time. Not that Jungkook and I have not had pampering sessions but those are different then this, we usually go to a spa and on our way back home we get some take outs as dinner, watch a movie, at times debate on what to watch for hours and end up watching Marvel or Harry Potter and sleep on sofa watching it all cuddled and warm.

I sat on the edge of the Jacuzzi tub, staring into space. No matter how hard I try to escape from reality and thoughts, they come back haunting me. Jungkook is all I can think about, I know he loves someone else but that has never stopped me from loving him. How can I? when he is all on mind 24/7. I see him everyday and in all these years I have stayed with him, hate is not all I have seen and got. He's sweet and polite, he's a good person to me, we have faced all good and bad days together as roommates. I won't say I'm as close as Taehyung is but with time we have come close. I am so glad that I was able to change a bit of his hate into some love. Not the romance love but the friend love, roommate love or whatever. His eyes have changed from cold to warm. It was long back when I realised that he didn't hate me, he hates the feeling he gets when he sees me with Taehyung. It's hard for him when his feelings take a toll over everything and we are back to scratch. I understand there must be some reason for him holding back and not confessing. I get the frustration, anger, jealousy, hate he has and I'm fine with him taking it on me. At least I'm of some use to him and I'm happy he could help me in some way or other, even if that's hate what I get sometimes.

I was so lost in my thoughts that I didn't realise the time. I stepped into the jacuzzi, heaven was on earth, the water temperature was just as I wanted. Even if my head was clouded my body instantly started relaxing. Every muscle pain, unwanted thoughts left the window the minute pleasure started growing. It calmed and cleared my mind. The roses around, the aroma, the low music and champagne, I was already in some different world. My world, my dreamland where he's mine and I'm his. The more champagne I had the lighter and better I felt. It's been a long time since I have consumed champagne or any other drink and I felt at ease and calm. But I was unaware this silence was calm before the Storm. I wasn't aware the minute I'd step out of this room things would change drastically.

Part 2 to be continued.

Hi fam,

Things are gonna change after this chapter. There would be a lot of plots and angsty. I'm not sure if I'll meet your expectations but I'll try hard to convey the storyline and give my best.

Stay healthy, stay strong.