Aftermath

Love gives the best of highs,
But also the worst of hangovers.

Jimin is a morning person he has always been. He has a set of things to do, a routine that he follows. But today the routine was long forgotten, he had no idea how long he slept. It felt like forever, the longest sleep he had ever taken after ages. He was still exhausted, completely drained, like his body had no energy left. It was the morning light that made him awake or the tight hold on his waist or the hot breath against his skin, he was sure. Something was different from other days and the minute he realized what was different and with whom he was, the sleep was long gone. He was wide awake.

The morning light did him harm, but not as much as looking at Jungkook did; he wanted to get out of the bed, and run away from Jungkook. The night played in front of him like a recorded tape, he remembers every detail of last night like a tattoo on his skin. He wanted to run away from Jungkook but to where? He had no place to go. Taehyung's place? He can't let Taehyung see him like that. His friend is smart, he'll trick Jimin and get the truth out of him and he is not ready to really talk about what happened. He can't let anyone know what happened between them, not until they both talk about it first. He can't go back to Busan, he has worked real hard to reach where he is now. He can't run away from this. For him, ignoring the elephant in the room is pointless. He needs to talk to Jungkook about what happened, they both need to talk. But right now Jimin wants to be alone, to think straight or not think about anything at all. He wants to be alone. The hangover was making it more difficult for him. He felt nauseated. After struggling several times, he finally was on his feet and the other second back on bed. His legs were numb, his body ached. He tried again and somehow made it to the bathroom. He walked towards the mirror. Hickey, hickey...bruise, bruise, bruise...bites and dried cum. His body was painted in red, purple hickeys. His neck, chest, stomach, thighs, back he could still feel the jungkook lips on them. The cold shiver ran down his spine when he remembered the kisses they had. He needs a long shower. He waited for the water to boil. Burning shower. One of the only things that helps when he is totally freaking out.

The water was hot enough to calm his nerves. He got into the shower. The hot water was like a knife for bruises and hickeys. His lower back felt some kind of relief, the soreness fading. But his mind ran a thousand miles, it wasn't at ease. How is he gonna face Jungkook? He needs to talk to Jungkook but what? Where does he start from? What Jungkook did to him was miserable? Jungkook kind of assaulted him? No he didn't. Jimin knows it well if he would have shown any kind of discomfort or asked him to stop, he knows Jungkook would have stopped it right there and then. It was Jimin who gave in and things happened. If Jungkook is at fault, Jimin is equally at fault too. Jungkook even asked for his consent before touching him and Jimin gave in, he gave Jungkook every right to get pleasure out of him, to use him the way he wanted. It was all a dream until Jungkook said those words.

He loves Jungkook but not in his wildest dreams he ever thought their relationship would change this way. He always thought of telling Jungkook how he feels about him. He imagined dating Jungkook at times, how good it would be to be loved by the person you love? making love with him, having crazy amounts of sex. Sex that's slow and intense or raw and hard. Yesterday's sex was intense and insane just the way he thought Jungkook would fuck him raw and good. No wonder why Jungkook is the most wanted bachelor amongst them. Jimin wanted Jungkook to tell him how good he was taking him or some praise, he wanted Jungkook to want him, love him. But he never thought of Jungkook telling him how he hated him and that broke his heart in a million pieces. A tear ran down his cheeks and it didn't stop, soon he was a crying mess. Every memory of last night hit him like a train.

Hi fam,

I wanted to write on Saturday and post it for y'all but i couldn't make it. So i tried writing as much as I could today. I'll be writing the next part soon.

There can be typos and grammatical mistakes. Please be kind. English is not my first language.

I'm trying my best.

Stay healthy stay safe ❤️

I’m so grateful for all the kudos, comments and bookmark ✨