This Is How I Met You Park Jimin - Part 2

If i tell him, I love him and he tell me he doesn't. Then i can't be his boyfriend and even worse, i don't think i can be his friend either.

Seoul -

Seoul is a fascinating city - lively, fast-paced and crowded, as beautiful as I have always imagined. After reaching Seoul I took a cab to my dorm. When I reached the dorm, I was completely lost as there were so many rooms, new faces, I wasn't sure whom to ask for help? gladly someone walked up to me. "Hey, need any help? voluntarily carrying one of my bags to lessen the load off of me. I told him was looking for my room and he guided me to the room. While on our way we had a few talks, he was an interesting person. Throwing some information here and there, his friendliness and willingness to help me made me feel at ease. Maybe I made my first friend. "I'm Jeon Jungkook" and your roommate, he said. "Kim Taehyung," I introduced myself. We had a small handshake and he left to get groceries before leaving, He asked if I needed something which I was grateful for. I didn't have any strength left to cook or go out so I asked him to get me some easy to make food. Finally, it's time for some rest, I took my phone to call Jimin as promised. Told him how beautiful Seoul is, how difficult it was to search for my room and how lost I would have been if Jungkook wasn't there to help me. I told him how kind Jungkook is, that I found my first friend in seoul. I was really tired. I unpack a few bags, Jungkook was back with ramen, he cooked and we ate, I was still talking with Jimin on call, tiredness overtook me and I fell asleep. While poor Jimin was still on call.

I called him everyday, sometimes twice a day. I miss him, I really miss him a lot, 10 years we have always been together 24*7 and now it's been months I haven't seen him. I'm not yet used to this, not used to being this far from him. I'm glad that my studies, assignments, and projects keep me busy and my days are occupied with work and not just by his thoughts, It drives me crazy sometimes. Jungkook has been a great support to me, he keeps me occupied too. He's always been there for me be it studies, parties, talks, cleaning, cooking, literally everywhere we were together. He understands me so well and knows everything about me, even about my one sided love for jimin.

I don't really have life without Jimin, it's yet all new to me. All this being here and discovering things alone- is very strange to me. I think it's going to take a while for me to fully adjust to this new place and environment, which makes me a bit nervous. I talk about Jimin more than I should. Jungkook being good at everything is good at listening and attentive to every detail i tell him about jimin, sometimes I wonder if he knows Jimin the same as i do? Just kidding, I know jimin in and out, no-one else could right? Jimin told me about his friend "Hoseok" and honestly I'm glad and jealous both, glad as someone is taking care of him, there to talk to him and jealous because I always wanted to keep Jimin just for myself. At times some thoughts don't let me live in peace, Jimin and Hoseok are just friends, right? Nothing to worry about? Just like me and Jungkook, there's no harm in letting him be friends with someone else, right?

A few months later

Life in Seoul wasn't easy and to achieve my dream I had to work 10 times harder. I devoted myself to studies, I was in The Department of Acting so theaters, projects, assignments, classes made my whole day occupied. If it wasn't jungkook life would have turned more hectic than what it is now. Giving Jimin time was also sometimes harder, there were times I didn't call him for days and that turned out to be my biggest mistake.

One night I got a call from jimin.. He sounded really nervous and excited and I could hear it in his voice. As our conversation went ahead I got to know Hoseok proposed to him, it took me a minute to revert him back as I was completely speechless, this wasn't something I was expecting. Why didn't I ever confess my feelings to him, if I would have told him things won't have gone this far and jimin would have been mine. I regret every minute and chance I lost. It was just friendship. How did it turn out this way? Now as Jimin's best friend "friend" I laughed at myself, I need to be happy for him even if I wasn't. I would have been happy if that person was me. I love Jimin, how can Jimin never see that? How did Jungkook understand it but Jimin never did? weren't my actions, words, eyes enough to tell how much I'm in love with him?. I asked him to do whatever his heart feels right at that moment. He asked me what answer he should give to hoseok? I told him, This is something he'll know because he has spent more time with Hoseok. Though my soul and heart were screaming no! Don't let him go!! Confess your love!! But it was too late, I couldn't say anything, I couldn't say it even if I wanted to. Tears were rolling out of my eyes, Jungkook froze seeing in such a condition I was a crying mess but I just asked him to be quiet till I finished the call. I wished Jimin best wishes for his love confession and ended the call.. And then the pain in my heart overtook me, my tears and sobs were unstoppable, Jungkook looked lost as he didn't know what really happened but he was sure it was something related to jimin that broke me this way.. He hugged me and I kept crying. Minutes turned into hours, every memory I made with Jimin and the future I thought I would give him, came all together right in front of my eyes as a short film and I saw every dream crashing down into pieces.. Jimin wasn't mine anymore and it hurt me like crazy, coming to Seoul turned out to be my worst nightmare. Maybe just maybe if he would have stayed there things would have been different, he would have been with me there, he wouldn't have been with any other person, things would have been different. But now it's too late and Jimin has found someone for himself and he is happy. I can't just confess and ruin that happiness, the promises I made as a kid came back to me as a reminder - I could do anything for him and his happiness so if his happiness is Hoseok I'm ready to give him that too. It's time to end this longed one sided love and move on!! "Move on" I laughed, should I really give up on love I have adored and cherished for years, should I really let him go and give up?