You bring out the best and the worst in me.

Jungkook POV -

My heart felt near bursting. I was absolutely done. This man owned me, body and soul, and everything in between. I slowly picked him up while he wrapped his legs around my waist. We kept on kissing each other like there is no tomorrow. Honestly, there was no tomorrow for us or maybe it was. Because it felt so right, this man was ready to give me everything I wanted. His body, his soul, maybe his heart too. I wish he really loved me the way I do. I know what I'm doing but what if he doesn't? What if it's just a heat of the moment with him. Everything is gonna change after this night and we both are aware of it and I hope he does know that, because going back to our normal selves is next to impossible. This night is gonna change a lot of things in us, even us and our relationship. We are sober enough to know what we are doing, at least me, if things go wrong can we blame it on alcohol? But then I don't want to make any excuses, I want to be honest with him about my feelings. There was a moment of tenderness between us, and for a moment I experienced the most rare, ridiculous emotion- hope. My thoughts splintered, Taehyung, that one name was enough for me to get back to reality. There was doubt that Jimin loved Taehyung. He confessed it, not that he verbalized it but I know it he did. And I also know that he knows that I loved Taehyung. I could see through him, in his eyes. I could see something in them at times - pity and something more I couldn't name. mere 2-3 years can't win years of friendship and love. I can't win this, there is no way Jimin would choose me over Taehyung. And what we are doing now is all a mess, i know i shouldn't do this, he loves someone else. His heart and body belong to someone else. But what about me? My feelings? I know what I'm doing. He is gonna hate me for it? But will this hate help me to move on? This guilt will definitely do, i won't be able to look into his eyes, face him after this night. My actions may tell him otherwise but my words are gonna hurt him, and I intend it to be like this. He needs to hate, he must hate me.

I was no longer me. He threw his head back, baring his throat. I love the way he clings to me, his nails digging into my back. I took him to my bed. Goddamn he looked like an art. I couldn't take my eyes off him. My eyes filled the primal lust, desire and hunger and most importantly love I wanna make with him everyday every minute. I kept on looking at his body, memorizing every detail of it. Maybe I'll never get to see him again, not after tonight. His shy red face, that flawless neck which was marked now with my hickeys, moles on his body, his stunning curves. His crotch, when he saw I was looking at him with such intensity, he covered his body. I held his hand "Don’t touch yourself until I tell you, or I'll punish you,” I said while undressing myself, staring right through him. He looked so wrecked when he was eyeing me getting undressed. I was already hard seeing him so wrecked. My mouth went dry, his sinful face, those tempting lips. I climbed over him, caging him in between my arms. "You smell so good," he smelled like soap and shampoos, he always smelled this good. He was warm against me. When his lips pressed against mine, his touch was soft, exquisite and tender, stirring a fire within me that I had never felt before. I pressed myself closer to him as he moved a hand into my hair. I ran my nose down his neck and chest, peppering soft, open kisses, biting his ear and leaving hickeys along with some bruises over his neck and chest. Tonight he was mine. These marks are gonna be a reminder to him of this night. My one hand was playing with his nipple, the other rubbed his thigh. God those thighs, his body was just so perfect. I started kissing the insides of his thighs and trailing up to his stomach, chest and finally up to his tempting lips. I'm getting addicted to how vulnerable and delicate he is in bed. Mine to break or make. I was so high on him. “Come here,” I growled, my voice gravelly deepening, I wanted those sinful lips on my crotch. The image of him sucking me off was driving me crazy. "Take this in your mouth", I demanded, giving a little stock to my crotch. He quickly moved, as if my command was his demand. He obeyed me, my every instruction. Opening his mouth to take the tip of my crotch, giving the kitten licks and gently stroking. Man! This feeling was euphoria. I threw my head back, enjoying the pleasure with a moan, it set fire on me, my need grew stronger. He tried taking more of my length, I know I was huge. But that didn't stop him, he was talking to me as a pro. The image of him fully wrecked by the gag popped in my head and I did it. I gagged him. Taking all the pleasure of deep-throat. I looked down at him. He was a complete mess, teary eyes, lips full of saliva and complete justice to the image I imagined. I moaned again as I was so close. I held the crown of his head tightly. "Em, I'm gonna..." And with that said I came with a shudder of pleasure. All coats of cum on him, his tongue and throat, he gulped all of it. I let him go, we both need breathers, we both need time to get back to normal from our high. My breathing was uneven, and finally I was able to breathe. I was still high on orgasm. The best I ever had and last too.