This Is How I Met You Park Jimin

"Isn't that how falling in love so often works? Some stranger appears out of nowhere and becomes a fixed star in our universe."

Unrequited Love

Flashback (Taehyung )

• This is how I met you - Park Jimin.

On my way to the garden I saw a few kids bullying someone. At first I wanted to mind my own business and save myself as I didn't want unwanted problems, also I was small compared to all of them so, why provoke? but then I saw a small tiny boy in front of me crying, scared, shivering with fear so I couldn't hold myself. His eyes turned red, cheeks were a wet mess full of tears, button nose turned red, and those plump lips were asking for help. "Cute" I thought before helping him. I shouted and tried to gather others' attention as I was no Superman to help him without getting any help and it seemed to work. I got the attention of people walking around to which they got scared and that gave me more courage. I pushed them away and started shouting even louder to which they backed off and started running away and it turned out to be a relief for both of us. I went close to the tiny boy and tried talking to him but he didn't say anything, I hugged him knowing he must be scared, I waited till he was quiet and no more crying. I even tried making him laugh, but his expression didn't change a bit. I tried even harder and this time I succeeded. The minute I saw those tears turning into smiles and smiles into laughter, I felt like I wanted to protect him, maybe forever. For 6 years I wanted to protect someone and that's really insane. I kept staring at him. He was beautiful and so was his smile. His beauty took me to a different world where no one else matters, just me and him. I gathered all my messy thoughts, I introduced myself, to which he introduced himself to "Jimin, Park Jimin" his name and it was as cute as he is. I asked him if he would be my friend with a promise that "I'll protect him forever" to which he hugged me even tighter, that hug changed our relationship. I asked him to be my friend but he turned out to be someone really special to me. I felt like keeping him safe in my arms away from the world and harm. For a 6 year old kid, love would be a big term but this feeling is really insanely beautiful and I want to protect him from everyone, is all I know.

10 years together ~

Growing up with Jimin was fun and a pleasant journey. The jimin at 6 was as gorgeous as Jimin at 16. The same heavenly eyes which turned into credentials every time he smiles, tiny button nose, plumy lips, doll-like face and tiny him, that always make me want to protect him. We were inseparable souls (as everyone said two bodies one soul), I followed him as a shadow wherever he went I went with him, Be it school, playgrounds, gardens, everywhere.. He was really precious to me, I would do anything to keep him safe and happy. I didn't let anyone come near him. We never really needed anyone, I was his only friend and he was my only friend.. He was mine and that feeling made me pleased. We talked about everything, I love learning something new everyday about him. Mostly we talked about dreams, the future, and life. His dreams were mine and I wanted to make all his dreams come true. Talking of dreams, his dream was to dance, he was a passionate dancer. I could see him dancing for the rest of my life, he was so elegant, graceful and devoted to dancing. Which gave me a dream too, to give jimin all the happiness in the world and some day let him know that I have always been in love with him since forever. Of course after I get capable enough not now, not anytime soon but definitely one day. For that I needed to work hard and it wasn't possible in busan, I needed to go to seoul and study hard to give myself and Jimin a better life. He always seemed a part of me and my life. I have always told him about going to Seoul in the future to which he sulked and got sad every damn time. He doesn't know the reason behind it and it's better this way, it's worth telling later when I give him a better life than just empty words..