Jealousy Jealousy -3

I'm afraid I'm going to look at your perfect face, and you're finally going to see me as the monster I am.

My mind was filled with jimin and lust. Adrenaline was running in my veins very high, my heart beat was so fast and loud that I'm sure he was able to hear them too. My face was filled with desire, lust and want. I wanted him desperately. It was really hard to hold myself. My eyes sweep along his skin. There was nothing right and wrong at the moment. "All I wanted was to touch him. All of him. Is that wrong?” If it’s wrong, I want to be wrong with him. I started taking slow steps towards him, which had him involuntarily step back till his back hit the wall. I'm afraid I'm going to look at his perfect face, and he's finally going to see me as the monster I am. His cheeks turned red, from alcohol or with our closeness I wasn't sure of. His eyes were closed, feeling my breath on his skin. I'm sure he could smell strong alcohol on me. He didn't push me back or stop me. It gave me courage to get closer to him, so close that even air couldn't pass through us.

I leaned forward. And I just knew I’d die if I didn’t kiss him now. I tried to fight it, I tried to think, analyze and rationalize, but I concluded that all the facts and words and promises in the world didn’t mean shit and all that ever mattered was sharing this, right now, with him. My eyes were fixed on his lips, the debate with myself was real, though my body desires screamed want him, somewhere the rational me still needed his consent. So I just took a step back, picked his chin up so I could look into his eyes. Those eyes were the most innocent thing I have seen in such an intimate moment. Confused, debating, surprised, his face was so easy to read. "I want to kiss you so badly right now?" I blurted out. No word came out of him, those innocent eyes were still locked with mine and after a long minute he just nodded. I let it all out: the joy and the pain. The waiting and the wanting. The future and the past. We kiss for so long I can't tell the difference between seconds and minutes anymore, but it's still not enough. I will never get enough of this. His arms came up around my neck and I pulled him closer to me… My hands flattened against his back... The height difference made him go on the tips of his toes, kissing me as fiercely as I wanted him to kiss me... He clung to me more tightly, knotting his hands in my hair. We stopped for some air. I leaned down more and kissed me back, his mouth lingering on mine, teeth grazing my lower lip, giving me a euphoric feeling.

I nipped little kisses along his jawline. God, I just couldn't keep my hands or lips off of him. "God, you are the most delicious thing I have ever tasted." I wanted more. More of him. More of us. I want to cross the line, want to invade Jimin’s space and let him know just how insane he makes me feel. We kissed as if there was no tomorrow. We stopped for some air. I leaned down more and kissed him back, it was not enough. I wanted more of him, I was addicted to him, his lips, his body, the way he perfectly fits in my arm, the sound of moans. I was addicted to this tiny man in front of me. His mouth lingering on mine, teeth grazing my lower lip, making me shiver. "What do you want?” I asked. Even if I wanted to cross the line, I wanted him to know what I wanted to do with him. And without thinking much “Fuck me,” he whispered, giving me permission, taking him into my flesh, a soft invitation to madness. At this moment we both were not sane, in this moment we are not us. The minute morning is gonna shine it's gonna wake us from this beautiful dream and there will be nothing normal in us but who cares now. Jimin is gonna get what he wants. if he wants me tonight I'm gonna give him every part of me tonight. "I'm going to fuck you hard tonight" his expression was so fucked up that it set me on fucking fire. "Please,” he gasped out. I brushed my lips against his jaw, his neck, his mouth. I palmed his chest, my thumb flicking over his nipples. The moans were driving me crazy.

Hi fam,

I'm back!!
It was a really hard time for me after the accident but it went by. And here I am healthy and happy.
I'm touched by your wishes and prayers for my speedy recovery.

Back to the storyline -
I debated like crazy to keep going with the same plot or change.. finally i decided to go with the flow and continue what's already written, i just did some minor changes in the previous chapter so re-read the previous chapter.

I hope i don't disappoint y'all.

Stay healthy stay safe ❤️

I’m so grateful for all the kudos, comments and bookmark ✨