I'm Falling For You

"How beautiful it is to find a heart that loves you, without asking you for anything, but to be okay."

I'm falling for you

Jimin pov - Flashback

The day I moved in with Jungkook, I was sure there was a lot more behind those cold eyes, emotionless face, strange behavior and I was right, there was a lot more than I thought. He didn't like me one bit that was for sure but then why did he agree to let me stay with him? And most importantly what did I do wrong that he hated me so much? And among all the crazy things happening, the craziest one was, I fell in love with him. I don't know how? But I did. I was falling for him, madly, unconditionally without even knowing it. The time we spent together was nothing special but full of hatred yet there was something about Jungkook that made me crave for him, his love. Those eyes always said something but I was no expert at reading and how could I? When his eyes and actions said two different things.

When Taehyung said he is a kind and gentle man, he was right. Jungkook has the kindest heart, always ready to help others, respectful, loving, and caring towards his loved ones. A purest soul with few flaws and those flaws made him unique. Some days he is the most mature and other days a kid in that gigantic body. He loves all and everything, especially Taehyung. He loves him, he loves Taehyung a lot. Well, how can he not fall in love with Taehyung? He can make anyone and everyone fall in love with him so I understand Jungkook. He is a completely different person around Taehyung, a love sick puppy. Who wants nothing but love.

Love is the purest thing in this world I always read but Jungkook was a living example. He has shown it by loving Taehyung unconditionally. He has loved Taehyung so much without expecting anything. With hope, maybe someday Taehyung will love him back. But for now he just tries to be a supportive, caring, good friend and that's what I have understood so far, his unrequited love for Taehyung. There are so many things I have learned from him about love. How love is not about give and take; but just about giving. About loving someone without asking for something in return. Maybe, I always knew what love is? because I have loved someone for ages with all of my heart, the same way Jungkook did. Maybe I was destined to forever fall in love with people I couldn't have. Maybe there's a whole assortment of impossible people waiting for me to find them. Waiting to make me feel the same impossibility over and over again.

I really never expected anything from Jungkook because I loved someone the same way before. It takes a hell lot of courage to move on and love someone unrequited and without expecting anything in return all over again. I understand he never asked for my love. He never demanded my friendship. He never asked anything of me. And I would be in the wrong, expecting anything from him in return, for what he never asked for in the first place. Wherein, I still wanted to give him those things anyway. Because I could. Because I thought he deserved them. Because he mattered. I love him, with no beginning, no end. I love him as he has become an extra necessary organ in my body. I love him, as a boy could love a boy. Without fear. Without expectations. Wanting nothing in return, except that he allows me to keep him here in my heart, that I may always know his strength, his eyes, and his spirit that gave me freedom and let me fly.

Moving to Seoul was nothing but so much of learning - learning of adjusting to the new place, starting everything from zero, Working harder to achieve dreams, meeting new people, adapting to the lifestyle, Surviving, feeling loneliness even in the most crowded room. Smiling even if you don't feel like it. Pretending to be someone else whom you're not so no one can see the weak you and loving even if it was breaking you.

Hi fam,

I'm so grateful for all the kudos 🤍
I'll be honest, i may sound stupid but after every 10 minutes or a hour or whenever I get time, i check my hits, kudos, bookmark count. I'm a new writer with extremely low self esteem, socially awkward and struggling with generalized anxiety disorder. So that 1 kudo or hit gives me immense happiness and boosts my confidence. I really wanna continue this so I'm extremely grateful to y'all for loving this work.

Stay healthy, stay strong.