Jealousy Jealousy

Yet the question still remains in my Heart, what if i make all those wrong choices all over again? What if I have to go through all of it again.

Jealousy jealousy

Jungkook POV

Usually our ride to anywhere has always been filled with loud music, unwanted talks of here and there, fun, dance but today none of us spoke. Even if our ride was silent, our mind wasn't. I'm sure our minds were occupied by the same tiny human who was having his time enjoying at home. We admit it or not he has wrapped both of us around his tiny little finger and no matter where we are he's always on our mind.

After reaching the party, we walked inside. There were a lot of people gathered. It's always the same greeting and meeting with all new and old faces. A few of them were dancing, talking, and boozing, enjoying every minute of the party. We greeted a few guests and friends, and had small talk. My mind and heart was not at ease, I needed home, I needed Jimin. I was waiting for this party to end so I could hurry and go home to Jimin. I walked to the bar nearby and asked the bartender for a drink to kill my time and to distract myself. After a few drinks I turned towards the dance floor. Just like last time I saw Taehyung talking to a few of our friends, dancing with friends with the same beautiful smile he always has. This time my feelings were different. Years back I found my love for him and he found a best friend in me. I was in love with him and that was okay because it was on me. He has taught me to love with all my heart. So i guess, it's only fair i fell for him and that's enough, he doesn't have to fall for me, too. Some things are meant to end. Rain, songs and some love stories. Ends are scary, painful, confusing and leave you wondering what you could have done to make it right.

But sometimes love comes with an expiry date. No matter how hard you try to hold on to a person, you have to let them go eventually. You have to let people go, even if you know that they're worth fighting for. Even when they're your home. It breaks my heart and every atom of my body longs to hold on, but I know that my home has a destination, he has someone he loves. But the most tragic part is I'm in love with the same person he is with. Some stories have no particular beginning or end, only what exists in the middle. And it really isn't anybody's fault. Sometimes the universe just isn't ready, the stars don't align. You aren't meant to be together.

With Jimin at first I thought those feelings were just feelings, they'll go away with time but that did not happen. He was different, he became the brightest star in my dark sky and just like that I never realised when those feelings turned into love. Gosh, what a thing love is - I have been in love, I never believed I'd ever fall in love again. I've experienced Its beauty, its insanity and sorrow, love has. How it can be the most comforting yet the most painful thing at the same time. I've experienced it all.

I never thought one day I would find someone like Jimin. These feelings and him both were beyond my imagination. I couldn't help but adore him. This beautiful soul got me back to life, joy, happiness, laughter and calmness and so much inspiration, that I finally saw hope in front of me. I dared to see the future with him. I wished to share my life with this person. Maybe this is not a lesson, maybe this one is what they call love, I hoped and prayed. But who am I fooling? I know Taehyung loves Jimin with all his heart and soul. And Jimin has also said that he loves someone on his first day he moved to  Seoul. I know he and Hoseok were a thing in the past and had broken up a long time back so there's no way Jimin would be talking about him. So the only person Jimin can talk about is Taehyung. What if Jimin is waiting for Taehyung to confess first? What if they've always been in love with each other? Why am I between them when they obviously are made for each other? Why do I always fall in love with the person who can never love me back? But if Jimin loves Taehyung, why was he in such a hurry to make us go? Why did Taehyung ask if he had called someone at home? What were they talking about before I joined them? Is this why Jimin didn't come to the party? If it's not Taehyung he loves then I'm gonna fight for him, make him know how much i love him. Make him mine. I won't hold back anymore. I won't hide anymore. I need to go home, I need to see if he's with someone else? But what if he's with someone? Someone he loves? These thoughts scared shit out of me. What if they would be making love now? A cold shiver ran down my spine with the thought of someone making love with the person I love. As the drink went down in me, my mind started playing tricks. My mind screamed No! No! I won't let that happen. He's mine. Only mine. No one else. I'll make him mine, I'll make him love me. With his will or with force, he'll just be mine. And before my mind could think anything rationally, I remember walking out of the party without saying anything to anyone.

On my way back home, all I remembered was one name: Jimin.  I love him. I love you Jimin.

Hi fam,

I'm sorry i was gone for long but work keeps me occupied, so it's hard to make some time to write.

Also to make a start to write a new chapter is always difficult for me. But every time I think i won't be able to write i go to the comments and the chats i had with a few of you, That really inspires me to write again. To a new friend who has always been supportive and encouraging towards this story. Thank you buddy, i really thought I'll stop after the first chapter as no one will like it or read but this one comment "I'm waiting for the next chapter or you're doing good keep going" have got me to 19th chapter and I'm glad i did, i feel proud of myself coz i did something i thought i never would. So thank you guys for your love and kindness towards me and this story.

Stay healthy, stay strong.

I’m so grateful for all the kudos, comments and bookmark ✨
Especially on Wattpad - I'm inspired by your comments and votes, thank you for being interactive. You guys make me want to write more. Thank you ☺️