This is how met you Kim Taehyung

"I Want Nothing More In This Life Than To Make You Mine And To Be Yours In Return. I Know It May Take You A While To Trust That, But I Will Give You My Love Without Limit Or Conditions, Without An End."

Flashback (Jungkook POV)

It was past 8pm when I walked out to grab some groceries from the market. On my way to our campus I saw a most beautiful man with a tall frame, perm hair falling on his forehead, sharp nose, beautiful eyes, someone incredibly beautiful.. I'm out of those hopeless romantic who believe when I'll fall in love, background music would play, bells would ring and that's what all was happening in this moment, while this beautiful man was walking around confused, like a lost puppy looking for his room. I wanted to help him, wanted to know him, so I walked toward him and asked if I could help him. He asked me for directions to room. I smiled at him and asked him to follow me. He was struggling with luggage so I helped him to carry one to which at first he looked a bit hesitant at first but then he agreed as he had more bags to carry.

He looked a bit nervous, so I started a small interaction so I could help to ease it a bit. I took out the key, opened the door and asked him to walk in, he looked so confused "Why and how do you have keys of this room?, confusion was written all over his face, I smiled and introduced myself "I'm, Jeon Jungkook", "Kim Taehyung" he said but yet confused and I finally said "This is our room, I'm your roommate".. He smiled with relief, maybe happy to find I'm his roommate. God! That thought made me happy and his smiling face gave me butterflies in my stomach. This smile is gonna be my weakness. "Get yourself Jungkook, you've just known his name, you know nothing about him, you can't fall for a stranger " I told myself.. He looked completely tired and exhausted so I asked him if I could get him something to eat as I was on my way to the grocery store. He asked if that's not much of a bother to get him ramen which seems to be his dinner for tonight.. I just nodded and walked out. I wanted to give him his time to discover the room and adjust with the surroundings, so I spent a good amount of time at the grocery store. When I was back he was on the call talking to someone, reciting his day, who seemed to be special to him. I cooked for us ramen to which he was thankful, without moving a bit he sat there only and started eating ramen, to mention he was still on call, the exhaustion was long gone he looked fresh and excited talking to the person. Though he looked excited, his body was completely drained and tired and started dozing off. Maybe the phone was still on and someone was still talking. All I and the person could hear was snoring. He looked so cute.. I want him. I desperately want this man, I want to know him. With all his thoughts, I fell asleep too.

Days turned to weeks and weeks to months. It's been months I have glued myself to him everywhere he goes, gladly we share the same classes and it's an advantage for me as I get to know him more and spend some time with him. We always end up being together if not I find a way to be with him. Along with roommates we were teammates for projects, we helped each other in studies and assignments. I helped him as much as I could, honestly more than I should.. It's fun to be with him, he's funny, kind, naughty, a party freak just like me, we share common interests. He makes me a different person and I'm not saying it in a bad way, I'm liking this change in me, he makes me want to be a better person, I've opened myself to him. He makes me crave for him, "I want to make him mine'' but all these days I have understood he loves someone named "Jimin" and all he does is talk about him, Jimin is all in his mind and heart and that drives me crazy at times. I want him to love me and I'll make my way to his heart with time. Well it's not as easy as it's said.

Everything about Taehyung screamed Jimin, his smile when he talks to him, his heart shaped eyes like a lovesick puppy when he talks about him, he is in love with his best friend. No matter how hard I try not to get jealous, it's so fucking hard not to. Atleast a good part he can't read my face as I can read his. How can love be so selfless? How can he love Jimin so much despite getting nothing in return? It breaks my heart to see him cry or even sad for that matter. I just feel like hugging him as tight as I could and protect him from the entire world, even from Jimin. To make him laugh like crazy till he forgets what sadness is. To love him so much that he forgets Jimin. To make love with him so he understands how beautiful he is inside out. To make him understand he deserves love, affection, attention and respect. But he won't let anyone walk in, Jimin is all he wants. All I can do now is to be with him and show him what he is for me with my actions.