Aftermath - 2

The only thing worse than a boy who hates you: a boy that loves you.

Author POV -

With the last glimpse in the mirror he walked out of the shower, there is no point in hiding here forever. It'll do nothing good but make it more awkward then it already is. He knows they definitely need to talk and he will. But he wants to give time to himself and Jungkook to prepare for what's coming. He desperately wants to know why Jungkook hates him? Why did he let him stay this long when the initial deal was for him to stay for a few months? Why did he do what he did? Is Jimin really ready to hear those answers? No? Does he still wanna hear them? Yes.

He wore whatever he saw first - Jungkook's shirt. It was comfy, long and loose enough to not irritate his bruises. His neck and shoulder was on display, anyone who sees it will know Jimin had the wildest sex. He walked towards the kitchen to make himself something that could cure his hangover. He had a glass of juice to hydrate himself with the aspirin to cure his headache. He didn't feel much like eating. I wanted to sleep more, but going back to bed was not an option, knowing Jungkook was sleeping in his bed peacefully. He somehow tried engaging himself in cooking. He and Jungkook definitely need to talk but they also need energy to talk, so he started cooking for them. He was so lost in thought until he heard a fake cough to get his attention. And that was it, the reality. A reality he isn't ready to face. The facade of thoughts and emotions he was going through was insane. The only fear he had was he didn't want to cry, especially not in front of Jungkook. He didn't want to show his emotions this easily, he wanted to act as if nothing happened. It was just a normal day. Just like he and Jungkook had for all these years.

Jimin POV

He was standing right in front of me. We looked at each other for God knows how many minutes. We both know we need to talk but no word came out of us. We just kept looking at each other. I was ready to hear him, to know why he hates me, the reasons for his action, but nothing came out of him. His eyes were sad, full of guilt, and shame. He didn't say a word but those eyes were asking for forgiveness. His closeness pressed the breath out of my chest, as if I’d suddenly been thrust deep underwater. I fidget, which really doesn't help things. He looked vulnerable and devastated by me stepping back. He may think i fear him, little he knows I fear the proximity, the closeness between us. I fear the comfort, the warmth, his touch they burn the desires in me. The closeness was so delicious that I feared clinging to it forever.

Hi fam,

I'm sorry to make y'all wait. This is the smallest chapter i wrote, I'll be updating soon. I'm just not satisfied with what I wrote till now. I'll be adding and rewriting before i post it for y'all. I promise i won't take forever to post a new chapter.

Stay healthy stay safe ❤️