Chapter 31

Rayleigh

My head hurt. Who knew that so much shopping could make your head hurt. I was just ready to go home but aunt Liv was really dragging this whole thing out. Actually mostly just dragging me around. Literally she thought this backpack thing with a leash on it from Babies 'R' Us was totally adorable. Especially since it had Blues Clues on it and she insisted that she try it out. On me. She's six months pregnant, I can't say no to hurt because one, she could get mad at me and I just got here two days ago. Two, she could start crying, I don't do crying, it's awkward. So I let her strap the fricking thing to me and drag me around, fangirling about how easy the pull was or the color was a perfect blue or it was so handy for when she didn't want to pack the stroller. Sure I was getting weird looks but, you know what you try to have a blues clues child leash attached to you and being dragged around by your pregnant aunt.

I missed Kellin. Totally out on the limb here I know. But my feelings were something that I couldn't control and though I wanted to be angry at everyone for the downfall of my relationship. Stupid Sam, stupid lies, stupid stupid stupid. Everything is stupid. Why would he even believe he anyway! Over his own fricking girlfriend. I was mad yes but I was also slightly depressed because everything as I knew it was over and I could just move on with my life, I was moving on. I mean that's what's healthy right? This was only part of the long process, missing him was protocol but I just had to live my life right now. I'm 17 I have my whole life to get a guy. It seems silly to actually throw away a six month relationship over some petty lie, but I think I've finally reached my breaking point. He didn't believe me, he believe Sam, it hurts and it's stupid to end it over that but that was the breaking point for me. It was inevitable, I saw it coming.

The large tug on the back pack leash signaled me out of the deep thoughts as my aunt pulled me out of the mall. I've never seen a pregnant lady move that fast.

"Aunt Olivia I've never seen you move so fast especially since you're about to hit seven months! Like damn." I said as she slowed down at the car throwing her bags along with my bags in the backseat and me unbuckling the leash from me and throwing it back there.

"Wasn't that fun! Oohh! I love it spending time with you Ray its so fun!" She said as she moved to the passenger side of the car and me to the drivers side. She complained about her feet whenever she drove so I suggested to drive home for her and she agreed politely and smiled.

"Me too aunt Liv, I'm glad I came up I've missed you." She smiled and buckled her seatbelt as we pulled out of the parking lot and onto the freeway back home.

"Oh I remember when you were just a wee baby, I think you were about four when you stuck play-doh up your nose." She said pointing in no specific direction. The memory flooded into my brain and I sighed annoyingly.

"Jesus aunt Liv am I ever going to live that down?" I asked as I took a right turn onto a street.

"Nope, it was blue and your mom freaked out she thought she would have to call an ambulance. You really got it up there." She continued laughing at the memory while I scowled and pouted at the horrible recollection.

My phone rang interrupting her from continuing to embarrass me even more with stories of my past.

"Can you answer it for me please?" I said handing it to her as I took it out of my back pocket at a red light just as the light turned green. I didn't look at the screen I just started driving again as she started speaking into the phone.

"Oh yes sweetheart she's right here!" I heard my aunt say as she handed me the phone.

"Hello?" I said not taking my eyes off the road.