Chapter 32 (FINAL)

*six years later*

Rayleigh

Life has a weird way of working out sometimes. I mean some people never expect to find their true love in high school. But it just kinda like happens sometimes. It's hard to explain, I can't really tell you exactly what I mean. I can say that I never expected to meet my true love in a coffee shop, or expect to marry him two years later at the age of 21 or to even be sitting in the same coffee shop four years later rubbing a giant bump that has become my stomach and looking at Kai who was coloring furiously in his coloring book with his tongue stuck out in concentration with my husband next to me as we held hands under the table.

It was actually quite a cute story how we met actually.

I sighed and grabbed the styrofoam mug off the counter of the coffee shop and turned back around to look for Kyle, who took quite a liking to me and started calling me momma instead and didn't see him as I started to panic. Oh god, there is a missing two year old oh god oh god. I looked around panicked with my cup of coffee in my hands and zipped up my jacket and and ran out into the late winter air only to slam into someone on the way out spilling the coffee all over their jacket.

"Look dude, I'm sorry but I have to find my son so if you'll excuse me." I said quickly dropping the now empty cup and running around the corner and saw Kai sitting on the side walk with a dandelion in his hands.

"Momma! Momma! Look look! Flower!" He said holding up the dandelion. I sighed in relief and picked him up.

"Kyle Alexander don't you dare run away like that again! I nearly had a panic attack."

"But momma! Spring is coming!" He argued.

"Thats funny my best friend's name is Alex." I heard behind me. I whipped around and nearly jumped out of my skin but relaxed when I saw the same guy.

"I chased after you to help you find your son but I see you've found him." He said gesturing to the toddler in my arms. "I'm Jack by the way." He introduced holding out his hand.

"Rayleigh. It's nice to meet you, sorry about like, ruining your jacket with hot coffee." I said chuckling a little bit.

"It's fine really, but there is a way you could make it up to me." He said smiling.

"And what would that be?" I asked playfully.

"Have coffee with me."

"I don't know, I have class soon." I said warily jerking my thumb in the direction of my college.

"Oh c'mon a cup of coffee never hurt anyone, and you know, I'll watch your son for you while you're at class." He offered basically begging on his knees. I smiled softly looking at the ground shyly.

"If you insist."

"You know I love you and our little family right?" I heard whispered in my ear. I smiled and snuggled into Jack as he rubbed my swollen stomach embracing me.

"You know we love you too right?" He chuckled and nodded before his phone started ringing and he groaned and made no move to answer it.

"Don't ignore it it could something important with the band." I said softly rubbing the back of his head as it laid on my shoulders. He groaned and pulled out his phone pressing the button and putting it to his ear.

"Barakat!" He said trying to sound professional. I heard laughing on the other end and smiled.

"Did you serious just try to sound business like! Dude what the fuck is fatherhood doing to you?!" I heard Alex yell at the other end.