Rules

We were currently sitting in Armani's office which was so pretty and spacious and by we I meant Alexander , Lorenzo, Romeo, Matteo, Armani and I

I think they saw me staring at the office with wide eyes and mouth wide open that they chuckled. Yupe. Even Alexander.

"You like the office baby" Lorenzo asked, I nodded shyly and looked down. There was a series of awes because of that. "Take a seat Catanya" Armani said while gesturing to the chair in front of the desk.

I sat down in front of Armani, next to me was Alexander. There were two couches behind me. Lorenzo and Matteo on one of them and on the other one was Romeo.

The sound of someone clearing their throat was made, I looked up and it was Armani. "Alright tesoro (treasure) let's talk about the rules" Said Armani I nodded and he speak again.

"Rule 1: you'll tell us every time your going out and with who.

Rule 2: Do not lie to us, lying won't get you anywhere.

Rule 3: respect goes both ways. You respect us we'll respect you back.

Rule 4: You are not allowed on the third floor, you can not go there.

Rule 5: no boys at all.

Rule 6: I haven't chack your school record yet but I want you to keep your grades up. I want only A's or B's" Armani finishes .

He's a cool dad and the rules are simple but there is just one slightly problem. It's that I've already graduated both highschool and college. How do I tell them this.

I took my notebook and write 'its uncessary for school as I've already graduated highschool and college'. He looked at me with wide eyes as if he couldn't believe what I just said.

"What did you said" Alexander asked calmly.
So I take my notebook and write again that I've already graduated highschool and college.

"What did she say" Romeo asked I forget that they were still here. "Uhh she already graduated highschool and college?" Armani said more liked asked. He looked at me and I looked down shyly.

"How's that posible" Matteo said. Armani shrugged his shoulders and took a blue file. I'm assuming that it was my school record. As he read it he looked stuned by it.

"It's true she already graduated" he said still in shock. "Damn, my sister smart" Lorenzo said. "At least she's smart unless like you" Romeo said while chuckling, I must say I almost chuckled at that.

"What's her IQ and in what has she graduated in" Asked Alexander. "Well she got a degree in: biotechnology, computer programming, information technology, PHd in coding, medicine degree, psychology degree, computer science and marketing degree: and her IQ is 265" Armani said proundly. "Wow" they all said at the same time.

Armani stood up and pulled me in a hug, I was a little hesitant at first but hug him back, it would of been if I didn't. "I'm so proud of you baby and I'm so sorry that I wasn't here to see you graduate" he said. We both pulled apart and I looked down shyly.

Then Alexander came and did the same thing as Armani so did the other.

Pround. They're pround of me for graduating. No one's ever told me that. I'm so grateful for them.

"Well it's already late why don't you all go to bed" I was broken out of my thoughts by Alexander voice. I nodded and took my notebook.

I was about to open the door to leave when Armani stopped me by saying "oh tesoro you'll be going shopping tomorrow morning with your brothers okay" I nodded and left to go to my room.

When I was in my room I took a quick shower. Put my hair in a messy bun and I also took two painkillers since my ribs were hurting me so much and went to sleep

 Put my hair in a messy bun and I also took two painkillers since my ribs were hurting me so much and went to sleep

Wow! I can't even believe it, my daughter is a genius

Wow! I can't even believe it, my daughter is a genius. I mean she already graduated. I just wish I was here with her throughout her success.

For now I'm gonna let her settle down first and then I'll introduce her to the rest of the family.

I still hasn't told them that Catanya's back. Oh boy, my father is gonna kill me for this.

I'm currently alone in my office right now, the others left a few minutes after Catanya has gone to sleep.

I sigh and made my way to my room while thinking about Catanya. There's something off about her. She seems so scared all the time and it bother me.

I decided to took a nice and warm shower then go to sleep with one final thoughts in my head.

I will found out what happened to her

_______________________

Hey 👋

For all of you who think that her IQ and the degree she got is too exaggerated.

I am sincerely sorry