Movie moments

After Catanya told us what she's been through, we all left her with River and Rafael so that they could apologize to her

I hope that they won't fuck it up now.

I can't help but feel like I've failed her, I failed to protect my principessa (princess). I promised to myself the day that she was born that I would always be here for her.

And here we are, I broke my fucking promise. Only if I had tried harder to find her none of this would've happened.

I decided to go get the cream's for Catanya while the others wait for them to finish.
_______________________

I just finished to get the creams and I'm making my way back to the others.

While walking my phone suddenly ring. I looked at the caller ID and it was my dad.

I picked it up and placed the phone to my ears.

Bold- Armani
Italic- Alfredo (Armani's father)

Hey dad, What's up.

Hello son. I was actually wondering when you were gonna tell me that my granddaughter is back.

H-how do y-you know?

I have my sources.
I want her to meet me and the rest of her family. You selfish bastard .

Hey! Don't call me selfish, I just wanted to spend some time with her and about meeting her, I don't think it's a good timing right now.

I DONT CARE! If I say I want to meet her. Ill will fucking meet her! Understood?.

Y-ye-yes father.

Perfect. We are coming tomorrow morning.

We? And tomorrow?

Me and the rest of the family you assholes and yes tomorrow.

Ok?.

I hung up the phone and left to go see my children.

When I arrived at Catanya room's. I was so happy to see all of my children talking together.

I decided that I would tell them that the rest are coming tomorrow morning at dinner. I mean I don't want to overwhelm her after all.
_______________________
(Skip to when they got home. Cuz we all know I'm lazy).
_______________________

When we got home the younger one decided to watch a movie after Catanya's shower.

Me and my eldest son left for my office to do some work. By eldest son I mean: Alexander, Lorenzo, Romeo and Matteo.

I took this as an opportunity to tell them that the others are coming.

"Um boys" I began. "Hmm" Lorenzo hummed as they all lift their head to look at me.